Duo/Trio/Tiny Servers

Managrmrrrrrrs

Suggestion

So i wan't to talk about the solo servers,i played ark for 2k hours by my own and official pvp servers and what i want to say i really enjoy pvp its just that if you're solo player and you can't find the tribe and everytime you build you get raided,and you have to grind forever to get something and then get raided i mean raiding is part of ark its just that its not fair if 6 peoples or 3peoples go 3v1 that's not fair at all,So i asked some streamers and ark community and they pretty liked my idea of ark adding the solo servers with boosted Rates for example ark-you cloud make a solo servers with a 5x gathering or 4x and some of us really don't enjoy playing unofficials and i am one of these guys so what im asking you guys to work is adding solo servers or duo server and ofcrouse with some boosted rates cause its hard to get stuff done in ark and i know thats why you have to put tons of hours in ark to get things done its just that its still very hard,especially being a solo on ark pvp servers and i really do enjoy playing this game it's just that it's not fair and i wish you guys would add some solo servers and duo servers cause peoples who dosen't have teamates to play ark with grind allot like me,by solo so i just wan't you guys to read this whole thing and see what you guys think and i can promise you guy's one thing that people  gona  play that and i'll be one of em' so thats all im asking and yea,Let us know what you guys think about that.See ya.

• Answers 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

119 replies to this server topic

I was hoping solo (my preference) or at least duo servers were going to be implemented.  I wanted to try this so badly I decided to launch one that would be 1 man tribes with 1 alliance allowed (so kinda duo kinda single) this Sunday and for 3 months, open to the public with the same rules as the Small Tribes servers.   Assuming I figure everything out in time that is, lol.  

We need DUO SERVERS. To combat offline raiding just increase turret damage 3-4X when a tribe is offline but no ORP. Offline raiding should be possible but too easy with Cryoed Rock Golems/trikes/stegos. NO ALLY

BTW I counted 30 empty LEGACY PVP servers! There should have been a least a  cluster devoted to DUOs months ago.    

I have my own solo server on ps4 on 20x because of mega tribes wiping me over n over on official. Im enjoying it but no server transfers so it has took me over a year to build a community to play with. Just give us solo offical please. I have video of being attacked 12v1 on my main base while my other small base was being hit at the same time. Its just so unfair i had to make my own server. Wildcard please make this happen before we all lose intrest and stop playing.

5 hours ago, Hansyboy77 said:

Really annoy me that wildcard havent made a solo/duo pvp server cluster, how out of touch with your players is it possible to be???

I am pretty sure the reson no one of my friends on steam play mutch ark at moment is the lack of solo duo servers. 

So if it was solo / duo server you would only be able to play with up to 1 friend?

I'm confused, isn't that a bad thing?

3 minutes ago, Hansyboy77 said:

Guessing you guys are in big tribes? afraid you gonna loose easy raids??

I'm a solo pvp player I would not like solo\duo servers myself here's my 2 cents ..I enjoy attacking  the larger tribes .I love to snipe\kill their tame's the thrill of being hunted  would be gone on a solo server or duo server ..I can see those servers being pve at the end of the day..

I agree with this, I play solo and would love a solo server. its not very hard at all... They can just test it with a few servers and if it gets populated well for a while then they can add more servers. I'm tired of getting 6v1 all the time. As a solo player I can build up pretty fast but most tribes are well ahead of me already working 3-6x the with man power doing each different job. I love this game but tired of losing hundreds of hours in less than 5-20 mins. I also don't like playing on unofficial, not many people play it.

Personnally, I dont think create servers with cycles will be  a good choice, cauz Its stupid, u gonna farm a lot, and lose everyting after the 3 months, the speciality of official was that, 0 server wipe so for that, I dont think its a good idea, I dont know what is Arkpocalypse , and if WildCard are good, they will find a way for patching this bug... If they are lmao

On 4/30/2019 at 3:34 AM, R3dHawk said:

They could put a form of orp to make offline raiding harder or they could have actual orp as long as they disable pincodes to prevent exploits.

Why that is dumb, ORP is dumb. 

Why does everybody want an offline turret increase, have you ever even tried to tank 100 turrets solo? Just leave it the same.

Add new servers [Duo or Trio or 4mans] + patch dupe

I was playing on smalltribes about like 7 months, farming, breeding trying to survive everydays and now, cauz of the staff and their works, every bobs can have duped meks, duped gigas and all of this poops. This game dying to be honest. So after patching this glitch, I think the better idea for wildcard should be to add new servers on theirs clusters... Like you can see, there is a lot of people on MTS cauz they **patched** the mesh, and cauz its a TRIO tribes servers (4 also ). I think a lot of people will want to play on these servers, so pls, take this suggestion and think about that staffs of Wildcard. This game has a big potential but if the staff still doing nothing about that, Ark survival gonna dies. Second way gonna be to wipe official servers but, not everybody are happy about this suggestion..

By a player that played more than 10K hours on this game.

Archived