Duo/Trio/Tiny Servers

Managrmrrrrrrs

Suggestion

So i wan't to talk about the solo servers,i played ark for 2k hours by my own and official pvp servers and what i want to say i really enjoy pvp its just that if you're solo player and you can't find the tribe and everytime you build you get raided,and you have to grind forever to get something and then get raided i mean raiding is part of ark its just that its not fair if 6 peoples or 3peoples go 3v1 that's not fair at all,So i asked some streamers and ark community and they pretty liked my idea of ark adding the solo servers with boosted Rates for example ark-you cloud make a solo servers with a 5x gathering or 4x and some of us really don't enjoy playing unofficials and i am one of these guys so what im asking you guys to work is adding solo servers or duo server and ofcrouse with some boosted rates cause its hard to get stuff done in ark and i know thats why you have to put tons of hours in ark to get things done its just that its still very hard,especially being a solo on ark pvp servers and i really do enjoy playing this game it's just that it's not fair and i wish you guys would add some solo servers and duo servers cause peoples who dosen't have teamates to play ark with grind allot like me,by solo so i just wan't you guys to read this whole thing and see what you guys think and i can promise you guy's one thing that people  gona  play that and i'll be one of em' so thats all im asking and yea,Let us know what you guys think about that.See ya.

• Answers 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

119 replies to this server topic

Solo/Duo/Trio tribes

I think a server like small tribes but smaller would be amazing, and im sure everyone else would enjoy it as well.

I think you have small tribes, and then another server for solo duo trio. Any of those options could work, as many players are solo or duo this would give anybody a chance to be competitive.

Increased rates significantly including maturation, allowing you to get into the action quickly and recover from being wiped or killed in pvp much easier. 

Maybe a longer upload timer on these servers 36 hrs minimum would be nice.

you will never have the same hp dino, not the same equipment mega tribe ..your argentavis your ankylo will not be sure to come back alive from the farm.... stop imagine that the raid would be easy

the raid would be a real bargain because your house will be a target / 1vs1 and you vs 99 player in the map
Real pvp ... a lot of adrenaline ... as on pubg solo the error will be fatal 

1 minute ago, covenantgrunt said:

People will just team and create defacto megatribes, as happened on 6mans. Solo, or any other limited tribe size servers are a pipe dream. They require intense moderation to enforce no teaming rules,  something that devs do not have the resources for.

Yeah. The original small tribes had rules against teaming....But after realizing this was basically unenforceable the newer special modes just had alliances off but informal alliance not against the rules.

1 minute ago, Aylana314159 said:

Yeah. The original small tribes had rules against teaming....But after realizing this was basically unenforceable the newer special modes just had alliances off but informal alliance not against the rules.

Yep. Small unofficial clusters it may be possible. But officials ? Without subscription to pay for full time moderation staff I don't see limited tribe size servers ever working as intended.

On 4/25/2019 at 4:03 AM, gabrinoel said:

In my opinion, the Extinction Dlc was pretty bad for ark, a lot of OP stuff like easy element, titans, managmar, Aberration is very op aswell with reapers and karkinos, but not so overpower like extintion.

I think the devs should focus more in survivor than pvp, like the good old times, hard to level up and hard to survive (nerf mov speed and no gamma)

the classic servers was very fun, i enjoy play on it, the only problem is: there's no quetzal.

if they make new servers, they should make new configs for it, most of the community didnt like the ''new pvp'' atm, like titans and managmar, they should just disable it, like they did in classic.

You are completely right. Extinction ruined this game

Add duo-trio  please , im tired of being wiped by mega clans. Just this month on classic i got destroyed and had to start over more then 6 times. Everytime i waked up in my bad there was 15-20 people dancing around me destryoing my base. Im so tired of this, i only play with my friend and we like the pvp aspect of the game but its impossible to compete like that.

Cant believe there has been no mention of them adding these server types in the game it's crazy.

I couldn't care less for a new map to be fair it's the game modes and server types that will bring in more players.

New maps will bring people back dont get me wrong but for how long before they quit again because it's the same boring gameplay....

Archived