Duo/Trio/Tiny Servers

Suggestion

So i wan't to talk about the solo servers,i played ark for 2k hours by my own and official pvp servers and what i want to say i really enjoy pvp its just that if you're solo player and you can't find the tribe and everytime you build you get raided,and you have to grind forever to get something and then get raided i mean raiding is part of ark its just that its not fair if 6 peoples or 3peoples go 3v1 that's not fair at all,So i asked some streamers and ark community and they pretty liked my idea of ark adding the solo servers with boosted Rates for example ark-you cloud make a solo servers with a 5x gathering or 4x and some of us really don't enjoy playing unofficials and i am one of these guys so what im asking you guys to work is adding solo servers or duo server and ofcrouse with some boosted rates cause its hard to get stuff done in ark and i know thats why you have to put tons of hours in ark to get things done its just that its still very hard,especially being a solo on ark pvp servers and i really do enjoy playing this game it's just that it's not fair and i wish you guys would add some solo servers and duo servers cause peoples who dosen't have teamates to play ark with grind allot like me,by solo so i just wan't you guys to read this whole thing and see what you guys think and i can promise you guy's one thing that people  gona  play that and i'll be one of em' so thats all im asking and yea,Let us know what you guys think about that.See ya.

• Thanks 1
  • Answers 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Posts

We all want Duo servers. They would be the only thing I'd come back to Ark

add duo NOW ?

I agree. I think there is alot of people who play solo/duo anyway. It's basically impossible to play solo/duo on current servers. I mean it is possible, but it would be nice to have a place where solo

Posted Images

111 replies to this server topic

We need DUO SERVERS. To combat offline raiding just increase turret damage 3-4X when a tribe is offline but no ORP. Offline raiding should be possible but too easy with Cryoed Rock Golems/trikes/stegos. NO ALLY

BTW I counted 30 empty LEGACY PVP servers! There should have been a least a  cluster devoted to DUOs months ago.    

Edited by KYLL
  • Facepalm 1
1 hour ago, KYLL said:

We need DUO SERVERS. To combat offline raiding just increase turret damage 3-4X when a tribe is offline but no ORP. Offline raiding should be possible but too easy with Cryoed Rock Golems/trikes/stegos. NO ALLY

BTW I counted 30 empty LEGACY PVP servers! There should have been a least a  cluster devoted to DUOs months ago.    

Exactly. Majority of players have been asking this for along time. I think it’s because they know it would be popular and they would have to buy hundreds of more servers which just cost them more money. What’s the point in having suggestions when they don’t even listen

• Like 1

Duo server would be amazing, but add the option for one alliance for small scale warfare and to avoid the need for teaming. Duo servers would be an interesting new concept as well in the sense that I doubt bases would be built the same as before I think you would see a lot of compact base designs and people being creative.

14 minutes ago, eESTlane said:

dude, i offline wipe you then. even at 6, people only do that, as there's space. a 6-man tribe can't be on alert 24/7. a 20 man tribe can, for a certain period until they drop like flies when getting tired of this "job-like" state

Lol 9 times out of 10 people offline. And it would give everyone the same advantage; instead of tribes having 10 or 20 more people. Not everyone wants to be in a 20 man tribe; people inside or you have to be in party with a bunch of annoying people

Edited by Scuff3d

Hello, here's my idea for a new type of servers:

1-Duo or Trio Survivor.

2-Increase 2x or 3x damage for turrets when offline

3-disable titans tame

4-Disable teaming in raids

5-closed cluster when start, for like 1 or 2 mouths with 1 of every map in the same cluster (the classic idea about closing the cluster at first was great).

6-disable aliances

7-disable the option ''only survivors'' in turrets, so you can choose to tank turrets without being mounted, so its way better for online pvp, instead of making 2/3guys with guns against 2 soakers, make it guns vs guns when the defense side have turrets and the atack side have soaker dinos without need a rider.

8-Make these servers focused more in survivor than pvp(or at least return like the good old times): 1-Disable gamma, 2-Disable Xp Notes(so you need to strugle to level up and become strong).

• Thanks 1

I agree. I think there is alot of people who play solo/duo anyway. It's basically impossible to play solo/duo on current servers. I mean it is possible, but it would be nice to have a place where solo/duo players can gather. I know my most memorable times in this game was when I was in a very small tribe with alot of solo alpha's on the server. And than the larger tribes and mega tribes come and theres nothing you can do but making sure you have enough hiding spots for recovery. Having solo/duo/trio servers wouldnt be perfect but I would definitely come back to Ark for it. 

• Thanks 2

Personnally, I dont think create servers with cycles will be  a good choice, cauz Its stupid, u gonna farm a lot, and lose everyting after the 3 months, the speciality of official was that, 0 server wipe so for that, I dont think its a good idea, I dont know what is Arkpocalypse , and if WildCard are good, they will find a way for patching this bug... If they are lmao

New servers

Wagwan everyone, Ark is understandably a great game. I have played it since it was in the game preview stage. I love to play official, but am mainly a solo player. Even on small tribes as a solo player it is hard to sustain a solid base. In my opinion i believe new official solo player or 2 man tribe severs should be released for those players who roam on their own. Thoughts on this, lets make this a motive !