Game suggestions forum ?

kpc

When the developers start looking into the new feature in the game suggestion forum, please you forum sharks and bullies, try to make ark better, just dont do your thing!

Let us be realy objective on what you upwote, and just dont make it upwote on easy mode, i know some tweaks are going to be better with our input.

It is realy great, the developers finaly are starting to listen to us users of the game, "i think its about this time they are getting ready to release the game out of EA"

hope for the best, but looking at what unofficial servers bring, i am afraid, that will be just easymode, qick farming easy breeding, but get real and make the right choices.

Guest BubbaCrawfish
18 minutes ago, kpc said:

"i think its about this time they are getting ready to release the game out of EA"

It was released long ago...

3 minutes ago, Sphere said:

I tend to find that the suggestions section is like going to landfill. You can mine it for gold, and you will find it. But keep in mind, you are digging through trash. Lots of trash. Let me know if you find a fully preserved McDonalds from 30 years ago.

True. But limiting new users would be good. So many duplicate suggestions defeats the purpose of voting.

Maybe prove you can use the search function before being allowed to post.

1 minute ago, Aylana314159 said:

True. But limiting new users would be good. So many duplicate suggestions defeats the purpose of voting.

Maybe prove you can use the search function before being allowed to post.

I wonder how many fully preserved McDonalds cheeseburgers I can find in landfill. ?

Of course, there are going to be duplicates. Everybody thinks they just invented the light bulb, but in reality, they sell them at the hardware store. Thus is the case with suggestions.

1 hour ago, Sphere said:

I wonder how many fully preserved McDonalds cheeseburgers I can find in landfill. ?

Of course, there are going to be duplicates. Everybody thinks they just invented the light bulb, but in reality, they sell them at the hardware store. Thus is the case with suggestions.

When I was in highschool.my buddy had a bacon double cheeseburger that was in the back of his car for 4 years. We unwrapped it on Grad day and it looked EXACTLY the same. 

"Game Suggestions!

Suggestions and feedback are very important for developing a healthy and successful game and we want to make sure we're seeing them all. Currently, there is a dedicated forum for Suggestions on our Community Forums, but well be turning that into something much more robust! Soon you will be able to submit feedback and upvote other ideas you would like to see in the game.    -snip-   "

Upvotes great idea.  Totally happy to see this!

In response to some thread comments:

I DO NOT want to see DOWNVOTING implemented.  Have you not learned anything from the fangirls of reddit??  Trolling, prejudice, and National Origin Discrimination are given more voice in a downvote system than actual objective consideration for the presented idea.  Just because a person has difficulty with English or didn't make you laugh ten threads back does not mean you follow them around downvoting them.  Absolutely not.  

2 hours ago, d1nk said:

When I was in highschool.my buddy had a bacon double cheeseburger that was in the back of his car for 4 years. We unwrapped it on Grad day and it looked EXACTLY the same. 

I ate a two week old mc cheeseburger one time after a gruelling mountain hike, been in the bag in the truck the whole time. It was s bit dry but other than that was all good.

Guest BubbaCrawfish
9 hours ago, Jemcrystal said:

In response to some thread comments:

I DO NOT want to see DOWNVOTING implemented.  Have you not learned anything from the fangirls of reddit??  Trolling, prejudice, and National Origin Discrimination are given more voice in a downvote system than actual objective consideration for the presented idea.  Just because a person has difficulty with English or didn't make you laugh ten threads back does not mean you follow them around downvoting them.  Absolutely not.  

Does this mean we can only say nice things about your suggestion and only support it even though we know it's not a good suggestion in the long term?

This is plain out wrong, and to align it on the back of racial discrimination, 'trolling' and 'prejudice' is simply playing the victim card before it's even been used...

We need the down-votes, as there are so many suggestions right now, and there's no way to show disapproval, only approval, which is straight out inaccurate especially if the suggestions are going to end up added to the game, if enough 'support' is shown, yet we cannot show our non-support...

Terribly naive to have this as the only way is up-voting...

1 hour ago, BubbaCrawfish said:

Does this mean we can only say nice things about your suggestion and only support it even though we know it's not a good suggestion in the long term?

This is plain out wrong, and to align it on the back of racial discrimination, 'trolling' and 'prejudice' is simply playing the victim card before it's even been used...

We need the down-votes, as there are so many suggestions right now, and there's no way to show disapproval, only approval, which is straight out inaccurate especially if the suggestions are going to end up added to the game, if enough 'support' is shown, yet we cannot show our non-support...

Terribly naive to have this as the only way is up-voting...

I was given 60 downvotes on reddit for asking for the rules on a server because someone claimed admin abuse due to their punishment given from breaking those server rules. It’s not even my server. I love reddit.

• Chris locked this topic

Archived