pve AngryCluster PVE x5 Rates Crazy Mods

Hello & Welcome!

I'd like to introduce you to the Angry Cluster servers; hosted by myself! This has been a long process and I've finally gotten our servers dialed in, and ready for the community to experience.

Our 3 servers are: The Island, Ragnarok, & Olympus.

We're running most of eco's decour mods, and quite a few others to enhance building, taming, and overall quality of life. Our biggest change from vanilla is the Primal Fear mod, which is running on all 3 servers! Each map has different Dinos, engrams, and loot. Some of them custom, some provided by the mods available publicly.

AngryCluster {Island} is intended to be our starter map for anyone who wishes an easier time building-up. It runs all the Vanilla creatures in The Island and the base Primal Fear.

AngryCluster {Ragnarok} has all the vanilla and Scorched Earth dinos/engrams with Primal Fear and Primal Fear SE variants of the dinos. This is intended to be a medium difficulty map.

AngryCluster {Olympus} has all dinos available from every expansion! It also has the Primal Fear Aberration and Extinction variants, along with the S.E. and Vanilla dinos as well. This is intended to be a hard difficulty map

All three servers are set at a base wild difficulty of 180 

Our taming, XP, breeding rates are custom set, to work with the increasingly harder difficulty of tiers.

Boss fights have been edited to be more of a challenge for players using the Primal Fear dinos, and will be the same fights on The Island * Ragnarok as normal.

Olympus has access to ALL boss fights including the ability to spawn Titans. There will also be custom boss fights due to be implemented in the future.

We will also be providing a 4th Server which will have most of the above features, minus the decour mods, but will be a PVP server, for those of you whom want to give it a try, or prefer PVP.

Cross-server movement is enabled for ALL servers. And all but artifacts and trophies can be moved in between our maps.

We are still a work in progress, but we have a small and "hopefully" growing community. Please come check us out, you can search for us under UNOFFICIAL by just typing Angry in the search box.

A full list of our mods, and server rules & specifics are available at our community Discord at: https://discord.gg/2HVVgQK

Our servers are family run, and the admins including myself and my wife will be happy to help you in any way we can.

Come check us out!

JustanAngryGamer @ Angrycluster

Archived