pve ARK OFFICIAL<OROS Cluster>PVE CASUAL,10X SERVER BOOST, RAG-CENTER-S.EARTH.

Hello everyone, 

This is a brand new clustered server. I have been playing ARK since day 1 vanilla on PC and I really love the game. Issue is not everyone has time to play on official and not everyone likes grinding.The game offers a beautiful story and boss experience and many players give up after 1 hour. 

The server is meant for all casual players, nobs and plebs as well, everyone can enjoy the game on this server. Personally I can no longer play on official servers, getting bored of the grind and already seen all encounters, tired of raiding and PVP mostly, also life has to come first LOL good reminder when playing ARK.

Its a home for those looking for a permanent one in ARK, all servers are rented and paid until 2025 or so. I can offer you 20 slots on the main Ragnarok Map and 10 each on The Center & Scorched Earth in a very well built cluster.

All settings and customs ini's are did by me, this is a non profit server/organization I just want people to have fun and I am not really expecting anything in exchange.

If you would like to know move, see below the official description and more in depth details about the clusters below:

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************

https://ps4arkservers.com/server/2629

TYPE OROS to find the server within ARK server select after joining a session. 

CLUSTERED 3 MAPS SERVER - Ragnarok, The Center, (Scorched Earth-Coming June 2019) 

New server for casual players, removed the grinding part of ARK and made the game easier for any regular person to experience. You can actually build, tame and do bosses without grinding for days like on official servers. 
The boost is moderate still making the game challenging for achievements and goals to feel equally as rewarding. 

Server OVERALL RATES are 10X with other  bigger increases in breeding/taming/hatching and others. 

Max level player is 150 with 3 ascensions, 120 regular no ascension. Stats are multiplied to a decent amount for good game balance. 

Wild dinos spawn from 30-150(DIFF 5). Damage dealt by wild dinos and their resistances are decreased for higher new player surviving chances. 

Max tame level is 520+ based on breeding stats.Tamed dinos can get up to 300 levels in addition to the tame level.Damage is moderately edited and carefully modded not to feel over-powered, simulating OFFICIAL servers experience. 

Server offers the possibility of playing ARK to its fullest including the BOSSES experiences. 
The CLUSTER is paid and active until 31 DECEMBER 2025.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************

• 1 month later...

Clusters are closed as of today.

PS4 Servers were completely removed and will not be brought back in the future.

Going with PC servers only,  for the time being 1 server will be launched in September 2019.

See more info NEW MAP 2019, its an Ice Age server modded with just a few dinos and all mammals within the game, on the new Valguero map.

Thank you for all the good times on the PS4 servers, I started playing this game on PC in vanilla and shortly after the console launch played only on the PS4.

Going back to PC due to mods and many other features which bring this game to a new life.

Thank you !

Archived