Structure Decay Timers

NattivStray

Right now the decay timers are turned off because a few weeks ago the devs rolled back the servers which caused a lot of people to lose characters. So they are restoring characters but they disabled the decay so that they would have the time before things decay. (in about 3 weeks the timers will be back)

Edit: May be less than 3 weeks, that was an estimate 

Playing on Official Xbox CrossArk offline raid protection. Few days ago every structure had a decay timer as usual and map was getting cleaned every now and then. Logged in yesterday and there is no more decay on the entire server cluster. It even says in the server settings "PvP decay timer disabled". Is it a bug or an intended change? Kinda crazy because the entire map is getting g trashed with crappy structures that no one uses. Can't be destroyed too because of the offline raid protection. 

16 hours ago, CaptainSurgee said:

Playing on Official Xbox CrossArk offline raid protection. Few days ago every structure had a decay timer as usual and map was getting cleaned every now and then. Logged in yesterday and there is no more decay on the entire server cluster. It even says in the server settings "PvP decay timer disabled". Is it a bug or an intended change? Kinda crazy because the entire map is getting g trashed with crappy structures that no one uses. Can't be destroyed too because of the offline raid protection. 

Did you not read the posts above?

Wc messed up with a patch a lot of player lost their survivors, after a while after a lot of complains they decided to remove decay timer, because the could not handle all the tickets on time before all players lost their stuff. So until they fix it there are no decay timers. So cryo your dinos and go on vacation :)

Even I wish they would add it back even though I have a big base (it is built mainly up and I use cryo very efficiently I should say before people get salty on me because it is a big base and i also almost never use pillars to block of land). There is a base on are server that is massive, like I am talking 1/3 the area from the mountains above Viking bay to the beaver dams and the used to log in once every Thursday to keep it from de-spawning, now they don’t have to log in at all.

On 4/15/2019 at 3:32 PM, Kristofer said:

They got rid of timers 6 days after lost character so don't get how stone would have decayed. Dinos starving is a whole not her issue.

Visit it once a week since preety busy work schedule, 6.5+6=12.5 days= no more base nor dinos, gonna see if i can get my wyverns back.

Ps just cause people lost characters it doesnt mean decay timer reset to full time on their base since you know.... Rollback..

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to Structure Decay Timers

Archived