Community Crunch 178: Classic PvP, Patch Wednesday, Social Roundup, and Game Suggestions!

StudioWildcard

On 4/23/2019 at 2:21 AM, LokiFloki said:

I agree.

I'm playing prim+ on PS4 and just one example is that the steel ingots are bugged. You just can't make them at the moment, so half of the items I need to make in the game I can't.

Yet I see nothing about a fix on it in the updates.

They were SUPPOSED to fix it with the easter event patch. And another patch before that. It isnt even just steel. Ar least for me its any of the new mats dont mix (minus leather) and the industrial forge is completely busted as well.

The only thing that got fixed for me last patch was being able to mine coal and put the items in the regular forge (but they still dont craft)

11 hours ago, Onimusha759 said:

I wonder if the tlc2 argy bug will ever be fixed, cant carry anything without it eating me alive now.  Of course the worst bug being the ascension glitch that wipes everything you done just about could really use addressed too.

There's also a bug with the tlc raptor's pack pack leader roar.

On 4/24/2019 at 10:33 AM, SaltyMonkey said:

My boat can contain a Giga. You can’t tame it because it will just slide off, but every other land tame other than the platform saddled one’s can be tamed on it. You can even tame flyers if you build a roof over it.

No I mean, if the tame is inland and you can't kite it to the boat.

I will officially post this in the suggestions once you guys update the forum.  Right now my biggest suggestion, or rather my largest concern with my Ark Survival Evolved experience, is something that may or may not be out of your hands but would be a life-saver if you could find a way to make it possible.  I need a way to be able to save and back-up my Ark servers with Nitrado.  There are typically ups and downs with my small group of comrades on the Ark.  We get busy in real life or otherwise are not able to efficiently afford and manage multiple servers in a cluster.  However, when you stop payment on a server, Nitrado gives you a few days before completely deleting your server data.  It would be nice to be able to close shop for a few months, and then re-open where we left off without suffering.  This will most likely become an even bigger issue in the future as the Ark and all our hard work will not be our biggest concern forever, but I will be damned if I were to ever let everything I have worked on to this point be lost.  I personally view the save data within my unofficial dedicated servers as the property of my circle of friends in the same manner I view my single player data.  I consider it a threat to our hard work to be unable to download files and protect, preserve, or possess the data.  I pay quite a large sum of money over time to the server hosting service, however, I do not believe it is fair to say this means Nitrado should be the solo owner of what I have worked on for years.

• Volunteer Moderator
4 minutes ago, Ownz1nR34LT1M3 said:

I will officially post this in the suggestions once you guys update the forum.  Right now my biggest suggestion, or rather my largest concern with my Ark Survival Evolved experience, is something that may or may not be out of your hands but would be a life-saver if you could find a way to make it possible.  I need a way to be able to save and back-up my Ark servers with Nitrado.  There are typically ups and downs with my small group of comrades on the Ark.  We get busy in real life or otherwise are not able to efficiently afford and manage multiple servers in a cluster.  However, when you stop payment on a server, Nitrado gives you a few days before completely deleting your server data.  It would be nice to be able to close shop for a few months, and then re-open where we left off without suffering.  This will most likely become an even bigger issue in the future as the Ark and all our hard work will not be our biggest concern forever, but I will be damned if I were to ever let everything I have worked on to this point be lost.  I personally view the save data within my unofficial dedicated servers as the property of my circle of friends in the same manner I view my single player data.  I consider it a threat to our hard work to be unable to download files and protect, preserve, or possess the data.  I pay quite a large sum of money over time to the server hosting service, however, I do not believe it is fair to say this means Nitrado should be the solo owner of what I have worked on for years.

The forum has been updated. 

However, this is not an issue Wildcard can address. You would have to add this suggestion to Nitrado's forums.

Edited by Joebl0w13

Hey N7sober here

I think a great idea for a new map would be an underwater map filled with air bubbles underneath but these air bubbles have a time limit(the bigger they are the longer the time like 25 days). But there will also be new creatures like a sea serpent and a leviathan and others... but instead of filling the sea with fiber plants there will be kelp plants that are like the new fiber. There will be a kinda rare item in these kelp plants the will give you oxygen back. there will be islands on this map but they are very tiny like a 8 by 8 foundation area(no these aren't timed).  I just think a map like this would bring a whole new wave to ark. I think this is a great idea and I hope it does come true but if you want to ask me anything about this idea just email me or discord

n7sober@gmail.com       N7sober#9650

please talk to me if you want to help with this idea.

this is N7sober bye 

I feel like you guys should add the Pelagiceti, a large prehistoric Whale.

Id like to see more water dinosaurs that may actually be worth actually going and searching for. I was hoping to see a new one that would have some kind of echolocation, and maybe give the Megalodon like a shredding ability, where it grabs its enemy and bleeds for maybe 5 seconds, itd be a cool addition to some older creatures.

I really hope you guys also add the Gorgonopsid...

My dad suggests adding tea to the game))

prehistoric-whales-legs.jpg

So, since the last update of my game, I got a kind of huge problem on my actual solo games... all my different survivors dissapeared, and when I play on a mp more than 2 minutes, all dinos dissapear and I pass thru items (rocks, trees etc)

I just lost litterally ALL my dinos, all my maps, and i'm unable to play my game out of a nitrado server I have. Did someone already got that issue?