Community Crunch 178: Classic PvP, Patch Wednesday, Social Roundup, and Game Suggestions!

StudioWildcard

13 hours ago, SIGMA said:

You said you are working on meshing? Not nearly as much as you should be. You might have put a handful of hours into fixing it, maybe even days. It takes MONTHS to build up in official only to have someone mesh you in an hour. So however much work you have put into fixing it is incomparable to the collective loss of those effected by meshing. I submitted a ticket 2 and a half weeks ago and it still has no reply. But hey, at least you are a company that is consistantly bad at everything!

Don't play on official. Problem solved. 

16 hours ago, Bring25mantoxbox said:

80% of console want to quit . U have no love for console players even though we paid alot of money to play your messed up game. Ark is all about Manas,meshing,quetz jam method and so on. Maybe u should add new servers to console and fix your game before you make it crumble.

Alots made entirely of money, I didn't know that ark could be bought with the bartering system!

17 hours ago, Bring25mantoxbox said:

80% of console want to quit . U have no love for console players even though we paid alot of money to play your messed up game. Ark is all about Manas,meshing,quetz jam method and so on. Maybe u should add new servers to console and fix your game before you make it crumble.

Where did you pull that statistic from?

I'm still confused why Easter doesn't have a breeding event, especially given that the easter bunny is a symbol of fertility and sexy times, even more so than cupid and valentines day. Honestly, I'm just running low on boxes of chocolates, i wish we at least had something similar for easter, i dunno... like a chocolate bunny that does the same thing as a box of chocolates. 

Edited by Swordguy
grammar/grammer

Couldnt make it up, that’s a third character that’s been deleted cause of these horrendous updates, imagine playing a game for nearly 2 years and having to be a beach bob three times, submitting countless tickets and getting ignored constantly by GM’s, I understand they’ve got other problems but cut me some slack for ONCE, got stuff uploaded in a drop as well as dino’s I’m no longer gunna be able to obtain cause of this nonsense I’m constantly experiencing.

i dislike swearing in comment sections as it seems the cheapest from of frustration and abuse but my god wildcard will you goddamn help me for once and stop letting this happen.

* Edit, Turns out they don’t allow swearing which is ironic.

Edited by Livvo