Favorite Small Dinos?

LadyKunaya

Hard to decide, I like the cute jerboa look and they are important on SE.

I really like featherlights - the design, the ability to tell max. dinos are around, as light source. They are beautiful.

Dimorphs are awesome fighters as a flock. Easy tame, easy to breed, very useful especially in caves. Nice defense when you get pinned/stunned.

The Troodon. It's a pain to tame but once u got one of each gender your set. This thing is great for defending the interior of your base. Put it on aggressive in your base and wait for a customer.

We once had a little Troodon called the Rat Catcher. We went to bed one night and woke up to find that someone had blown a hole in our outer ring and then attempted to break into the second layer. On the ground near the hole was our Troodon and in his inventory was 24 C4 and detonator and a few other things :D

I looked at the tribe log and saw that this raider had died 8 times to the same Troodon. He obviously died the first time to it, lost all his stuff and then kept attempting to get it back. Without that Troodon the raider would have undoubtedly made it further into our base.

On Monday, April 22, 2019 at 1:44 PM, Lycan187u said:

Dimorphodon. .. its like having a rex on your shoulder

3 hours ago, DeHammer said:

Yes. Exactly. 

Also doubles your dps! Some small.dinos (thylo) are close enough to its frontal attack that a shoulder pet (on attack my target or aggressive) will aide you killing stuff :) Was killing the ice queen the other night and my bulbdog got the kill xD (works great in swamp cave vs those annoying bugs that fly above your head fyi)

I like Bulbdogs and Vultures.

I like the fact Bulbdogs are simple creatures. They remind me of pugs and their excitement level surpasses the other light pets.

I like Vultures because they are great fighters when you dc. I've had a few vultures that'd take out Rex's, Carno's, Wolves or anything else that would cause me issues due to a game bug. I appreciate them a lot.

Dimos and Monkeys. 

The Dimos are really powerful. I tamed two low levels once. After i did some breeding, i got a Dimo with blue wings and after some leveling it has about 1.5k Hp and 600% melee. Plus, they are a small version of Tigrex from Monster Hunter. 

Monkeys, just because they are monkeys. They look great with the captains helmet skin. I usually dont tame them for any use, i just tame them for fun. And the Poop cannon.

Archived