Scorched 193, Ragnarok 72 crashing every day

arkark

Hello,

This 2 servers are on the same physical machine (85.190.155.144). They are crashing at least one time a day. Sure the ragna is the server to be blamed because the scorched one rarely has more than 10 players online at the same time.

This last crash I've lost a 185 wyvern. This wyvern deserves some kind of tribute, it passed 99,99% of its life time in a pod just to be released and die almost instant. I released in another server and leveled it, cryoed again and uploaded to transmitter. After downloading it in scorched 193 I just killed 2 dinos and while killing the third one the server started to behave clunky and crashed....

Ofc sent a outage report and support ticket. Oh and I had a phoenix location detected and because of the crash It is gone... 

It is being a pain to play in this server today, since I opened the post this server crashed at least 6 times. This means one crash every 50 minutes moreless. Every time I find a phoenix I cant tame it because it changes location after the reset... Im starting to be tilted, not to mention the wyv I lost in the first crash of today.

@Cedric @lilpanda @Jen @Chris Can you check whats going on with this physical server. The time it crashed last time scorched 193 had only 10 players, ragna 72 about 50 players.

You should increase resources in this machine, or move ragna server to a more powerful machine and let us, pay-dlc customers, enjoy the map.

Archived