Are there any Official PvE servers that don't lag?

SakuraWulf

I guess regular PvE servers are consigned to their fates? I played on isolated PvE and there was rarely any lag. I then played on two regular PvE servers and now it's just -

every 5 minutes... it's actually insane and kills the whole experience. 

Edit: If the lag is intentional just to increase the difficulty then nevermind... but that's still a terrible idea.

I made all this kibble and cannot use it.  When I logged in last night I couldn't even pick berries.  They would pick but not appear in my inventory.  Official PvE PC.  

Where's all those UNofficial pushers that keep pushing their servers until we all scream at them to shut up?  It's their time to shine now.  Get out and push your stuff.  There is not a single Official server that works because the game went on SALE on EASTER WEEKEND when EVERYONE logs in to play.  

So now I gotta figure out where that page is that tells us news or something so I can find out when the easter event ends cause I wanted to get me some pretty dinos but I can't.  My only hope is that I will get a chance after everyone leaves.  

Meanwhile on Unofficial.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA all these Official players suffering because "official". Enjoy that lagging mess.

Yeah, I'm sure if I got that much traffic, I wonder if my Threadripper and NBN 100 Mbps connection could handle it. Probably better than the out-dated hardware at a data center, and better configured.

When I started playing on OC-PVE-Official-Ragnarok69 (before it became OC) it was very fast and with very few issues, now it's almost impossible to do anything close to decent, because it lags, slingshot back, lots of flying fishes and moonwalking dinos and players (including me) getting disconnected all the time. Can't fly long distances or even farm meat for dinos....  :Jerbcry:

Breeding is a pain, because the 8-hour imprint interval now became like ±10:30 hour and if you freeze the dinos you can risk one getting cryo sickness

Can't even think of doing a boss fight with the tribe, it would be suicide. :Jerbmad:

This did not start until Homestead. Before Homestead I could glide on drake from base in fertile lake all the way down to red. Never once would the game "freeze?" for a second or two. Now, sometimes it does it for 2-3 seconds. That does not sound like a long time, but when you are on a drake flying over red goo...... it is a very long time.

Now some of you may say that the game has always lagged, which is true. Not like this though. Haters gonna hate and say officials always sucked, but that is complete B.S......

Again, before Homestead I could glide on my drake from fertile lake and go all the way down to red, on a single glide, never stopping, never lagging, no freezes...... now I panic for a second at least once or twice on that trip. every. time.

• 11 months later...

You should ask like: "Is there any smart players that dont building up whole server with spam and huge bases they actualy dont need?")

This situation can be resolved only if will be:

1) Limitation of buildings for player - 2000 

2) Limitation of tamed dinos for player - 200

Every 15 mins server trying to save all that garbage that players spam whole map.

What do you all whant?) Your own official server?)

Try to begin with yourself and maybe tomorrow we can play without lags...

I played on small tribes PVP servers about 1000 hours and there is no such problems on PVP servers...

1 hour ago, Roman163 said:

I played on small tribes PVP servers about 1000 hours and there is no such problems on PVP servers...

PvP servers have other problems.

I have long said that PvE is really just a dino breeding simulation. There needs to be environmental threats, it shouldn't be safe once you have a base. 

Archived