pve OC | 2.5x all and evo events | new | aiming to be optimal official

JameyRM

Hey all!
Server Name:

OC-PVE-Unofficial-Ragnarok101

Steam Connect/IP

steam://connect/139.99.208.175:7170

Starting up a new cluster with the idea of being the first unofficial mirroring of the official cluster. Unfortunately, the performance of official is not up to par, with constant 255 ping and terrible connectivity issues. So I am starting an unofficial cluster with similar rates and rules as official, with only slight QOL adjustments.

Below is more about this cluster. If you have any questions hit me up. The first server is Ragnarok. Once we have around 10 people I will immediately launch another server (Aberration or Extinction), and once we hit 20 total I will launch the other. After we get some more population I will look at launching The Island, The Center and Scorched Earth to make a full server cluster.

This is MOD free, except for the WBUI mod, which just allows us to have an in game UI communication tool for info about the server and useful links.

***More About This Initiative***

Our Mission is to create the World's first unofficial-official mirror. Besides some QOL improvements and slightly improved rates, the idea will be to stick to the laws of official as much as possible, to provide a vanilla Ark experience for all; without the lag and performance issues plaguing official!
We are starting small, 3 servers, OC/Aus/NZ region. The more numbers we get, the more servers will be opened. If any one map gains great popularity, and the server fills up or begins to buckle under pressure, then another server with the same map will be created and joined to the cluster, and so on.
Although we are beginning with the OC region, my vision is to become a place for all players over the world, to enjoy Ark hassle free. In order to stay true to that vision, if the demand is created for US, EU, Asia etc servers, then these servers will be created and likewise joined to the cluster!

So, why play our cluster over official?
- You will be heard and listened to. I will be on discord at least a few times a week for communications. I am not unreachable like most of the Ark developers (which is fair enough, they don't have time for 100k+ players) and can be reached through many different communication methods.
- This is optimal vanilla, and will be tweaked slightly according to the communities desires, so long as the changes align with the mission
- Will scale to meet demand. If the population grows, the servers began to struggle with demand, then new servers will be opened up to ensure balancing and lag free play!
- Will not be limited by official limitations. This is part of the QOL improvements we have made. No cooldown on transfers and items, no waiting to transfer. When it becomes available, Cryo Sickness will be turned off too
- admin logging will be on, and all tickets being fulfilled will have a record kept, viewable by all for transparency

• JameyRM changed the title to OC | 2.5x all and evo events | new | aiming to be optimal official

Archived