FOV slider for ps4/xbox one

grizz900

Suggestion

can we please get a FOV slider for consoles? (ps4 xbox one) i only play third person because first person gets me motion sick. what is stopping WildCard from adding a FOV slider on console? i can putt it a command on single player which is "fov 100" (or whichever number u want your FOV at) it would make the game much more enjoyable for players playing on console which have to deal with the horrible fps issue.

9 replies to this server topic

20 hours ago, grizz900 said:

third person doesnt make anything better without fov. by your logic all pc players that use fov are cheaters. i dont cheat and dont plan on doing it anytime soon. i want to see the game grown instead of the downhill it is in now. this is my first post ever bringing up the fov slider. i do not whine like you claim. its a simple thing that they could add that can make gameplay better for all player or player who choose to use it.

i use the tek pants glitch because it makes the game look way better. i dont use it to get a advantage on players.

You're using a glitch to make pvp easier, that IS cheating. Games should be challenging 

On 4/20/2019 at 6:59 PM, d1nk said:

Just toggle third person?

Just toggle third person? Third person isnt good for pvp. I have been using the fov glitch on official pvp and ever since i started using it i never wanna play without it. It makes the game look way better than it actually is. It makes first person pvp a lot easier and less of the feeling of having your face 2 inchs away from your monitor.

3 hours ago, grizz900 said:

Just toggle third person? Third person isnt good for pvp. I have been using the fov glitch on official pvp and ever since i started using it i never wanna play without it. It makes the game look way better than it actually is. It makes first person pvp a lot easier and less of the feeling of having your face 2 inchs away from your monitor.

So you're admitting to gaining an advantage by cheating and whining because you can't cheat anymore. Personally I think you shouldn't be allowed access to any multiplayer game. Learn how to play fairly

19 hours ago, Banshee5000 said:

So you're admitting to gaining an advantage by cheating and whining because you can't cheat anymore. Personally I think you shouldn't be allowed access to any multiplayer game. Learn how to play fairly

third person doesnt make anything better without fov. by your logic all pc players that use fov are cheaters. i dont cheat and dont plan on doing it anytime soon. i want to see the game grown instead of the downhill it is in now. this is my first post ever bringing up the fov slider. i do not whine like you claim. its a simple thing that they could add that can make gameplay better for all player or player who choose to use it.

i use the tek pants glitch because it makes the game look way better. i dont use it to get a advantage on players.

Archived