Please fix the dang 3 minute lag and server crashes. Server 81 PC

LokiDokiiiiz

Tittle says it all. We are experiencing CONSTANT lag and server roll back/crashes. What is wrong? Why do these servers run worse then private servers? Do you not pride yourself in delivering good experiences? The lag and crashes are a bigger threat to players then actual content made and its getting really tedious to deal with. 

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to Please fix the dang 3 minute lag and server crashes. Server 81 PC

I will add that when I joined the sever, around last august, there was occasional lag. As of the turn of the year, it has slowly been increasing in frequency and duration, and has been at its worst over valentine's weekend and the following three weeks. It is still very bad, and I have also seen and heard a lot of discussion about leaving the server, due to frustration, if not also quitting the game. In August it was playable with a certain level of tolerance, but it is now far beyond that point.

I play on 81 as well the constant server crashes are getting worse by the week. The lag is making it almost unplayable Is anyone even looking into this? I was not this bad when I started playing only a year ago. iv'e lost good dinos due to this. I would be nice just to get some kind of response on what can or can't be done.

Guest BubbaCrawfish

This is where you are supposed to lodge a ticket via the server outages form... If you haven't done that, and are solely posting in here, then you're accomplishing nothing.

Archived