Fanart Friday 2!

Jen

Welcome to another edition of Fanart Friday!

We regularly showcase some of the incredible fanart and creations from the community in this weekly series. You can view the artwork in a short video format on our social media accounts along-side this post, which servers get a closer look at these works of AR(K)!

Want to see your video, art, screenshot, etc, featured here? Tweet it at us and use #FanARKFriday and you could be here next week!

Blue Dragon - Argent

large.blue-dragon---argent.jpg

Chaosthief - Cosplay and Jerboa

large.Chaosthief.jpg

Djaymasi - Helicoprion

large.Djaymasi---Helicoprion.jpg

iguana12345678 - Morellatops Campfire

large.iguana12345678.jpg

Jaime Gago - Rex and Raptor

large.jaimegago---rex.jpg

milokamilo - Eotriceratops

large.milokamilo---Eotriceratops.jpg

Saurimys - Rock Drake

large.Saurimys---Rock-Drake.jpg

Scutal - Choose Your Side

large.Scutal.jpg

Sitharias - Castle Valguero

large.Sitharias.jpg

xcheekypj - Gasbags

large.xcheekypj---Gasbags.jpg

View full article

Sitharius with another amazing build on another note

Aberration should get the Megalania! After all the file for an Aberrant one already exists and it looks super cool, so don’t let that work go to waste! Before you said that you did not want it to steal the limelight from the Rock Drake(which I still don’t think it would do as it is much slower and can’t glide/go invisible) but you have since added the Managarmr to Aberration (which you should undo). The Managarmr of course being OP has been the only thing used on Ab since, I have literally only seen a total of 4 rock drakes used since the launch of Extinction. I found myself fleeing to classic because it lacked Manas and I think Aberration should be that haven, free of Mana spam PVP(although the past nerfs have been a step in the right direction). The Megalania, like the rock drake now, is not used…..I have NEVER seen one tamed in PVP since they are so useless. Aberration would be the Megalania’s time to shine, perfect for solo players who do not have the resources to acquire Rock Drakes and still allowing them the ability to transverse walls. The addition of the Megalania would be like the addition of the rideable moschops, nothing game breaking but just something neat and convenient. Aberration has always been my favorite map due to its extremely hard beginning like Scorched Earth but the allowance of Manas to it has broken that rush of survival the game is all about and the map’s prized Rock Drakes. Add the Megalania to Aberration for a fun twist and remove the Managarmr from Aberration! (PS maybe remove Manas from Scorched Earth too so Wyverns too have a time to shine. Also add trio, duo, or solo pvp servers!)

Edited by NnjaChicken

2 hours ago, NnjaChicken said:

Aberration should get the Megalania! After all the file for an Aberrant one already exists and it looks super cool, so don’t let that work go to waste! Before you said that you did not want it to steal the limelight from the Rock Drake(which I still don’t think it would do as it is much slower and can’t glide/go invisible) but you have since added the Managarmr to Aberration (which you should undo). The Managarmr of course being OP has been the only thing used on Ab since, I have literally only seen a total of 4 rock drakes used since the launch of Extinction. I found myself fleeing to classic because it lacked Manas and I think Aberration should be that haven, free of Mana spam PVP(although the past nerfs have been a step in the right direction). The Megalania, like the rock drake now, is not used…..I have NEVER seen one tamed in PVP since they are so useless. Aberration would be the Megalania’s time to shine, perfect for solo players who do not have the resources to acquire Rock Drakes and still allowing them the ability to transverse walls. The addition of the Megalania would be like the addition of the rideable moschops, nothing game breaking but just something neat and convenient. Aberration has always been my favorite map due to its extremely hard beginning like Scorched Earth but the allowance of Manas to it has broken that rush of survival the game is all about and the map’s prized Rock Drakes. Add the Megalania to Aberration for a fun twist and remove the Managarmr from Aberration! (PS maybe remove Manas from Scorched Earth too so Wyverns too have a time to shine. Also add trio, duo, or solo pvp servers!)

They didn't really "add Managarmrs" to those maps, per se. Ark allows you to transfer dinos between maps, thus allowing Managarmrs to go from Extinction to whichever map the player wants :)

On 4/19/2019 at 8:10 PM, NnjaChicken said:

I definitely agree with this entirely.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...