Character exists on the server, but can't select it

Alocoste

Hello all,

I've an issue. My server Legacy/Island/PvE/265 got buggy i was kicked, a mate also, the server was still online for 10min before getting resert (with a small rollback). But, when i came online, i couldn't connect on my char, and i've the "new character" window. Even inside "Download characters", it is empty. And my mate checked for me, my body is in the map.

Is it a common bug? I'm playing Ark for a long time now (more than 2 years) and it never happened to me. For me, it ain't a "lost character". Should i send a ticket for this, or just wait?

Thanks.

On 4/21/2019 at 5:53 PM, Aylana314159 said:

No support = No support 

Don't play legacy if you want support.

Dude, i was playing since the beginning on Legacy, why i should change? I was used to all kind of bugs, without supports. But, there is a huge topic about lost characters. Legacy or not doesn't matter for huge issue like this.

I don't know yet, but i'll just leave the game rather changing cluster. I've done so much in this game, i was so advanced in the game, so i didn't want to change clusters and start over. New cluster is good for new players, that's it. Legacy is for people having support the gamer since the beginning. Anyway, i won't debate about legacy/new clusters, they just have responsabilites about this major issue.

On 4/23/2019 at 6:58 PM, Abecy said:

you character is gone, just like mine, just look in your character there's no implant on it. that mean roll back F you up. just create a new character and play over again. They already said it, No support on legacy, if you make an appointment on legacy they will cancel it, that's what they say. End of your story. 

My char still got his implant, i checked it. Well, i'll wait for answer from them about it. Just hope they won't raptor up, it ain't my business if they got a major issue

Archived