EU-PVE-Official-TheIsland347 Down again.

Mr_BloodyDevil

Hello,
Maybe this is a way to contact WC/moderators.
This server (EU-PVE-Official-TheIsland347) crashes multiple times on daily basis.
Isn't there anything u guys can do about this? multiple outage forms have been filled and doesn't seem to help in any way.

Please make this server playable again.
Thanks!

~02-01-2020 Still nothing fixed.

1 minute ago, XaralDoBruxo said:

This server has been acting like this for ages now. sometimes even with an entire day of down time. this is...less than ideal to maintain any semblance of player base

Yeah it's hard to maintain everything like this, and mostly it's hard not to lose stuff / tames / eggs with the crashes.
Always a suprise what is lost every crash.

i keep telling people that this server is poop but no one listens to me and just thinks im a troll or something for trying to ruin their game .... when in actual fact i am trying to save them their time and sanity by telling them that 347 is poop hey ho i might get through to them eventually ..... plus the influx of squares hasnt helped .....

Eu-PVE-Theisland79 dose exacly the same thing now and haave been doing it for days. Mainly all i do is like someone stated before. log once in a while to maintain. Just got my charecter back after loseing it from the last update a few weeks ago. Changeing servers? risky risky trying to avoid that like the plauge as to not end up where i was some days prior. At this point im just waiting for the next slap in the face...i almost expect haveing to reinstall the whole game next update. Thats the ones come to expect ^^

19 hours ago, Duffmek said:

i keep telling people that this server is poop but no one listens to me and just thinks im a troll or something for trying to ruin their game .... when in actual fact i am trying to save them their time and sanity by telling them that 347 is poop hey ho i might get through to them eventually ..... plus the influx of squares hasnt helped .....

it's not only this server which is being attacked by lag spikes and crashes. beside that, there are no 'new' servers pve the island, this is one of the youngest island servers. that is why people keep joining it.

On 4/19/2019 at 11:13 PM, Mr_BloodyDevil said:

Hello,
Maybe this is a way to contact WC/moderators.
This server (EU-PVE-Official-TheIsland347) crashes multiple times on daily basis.
Isn't there anything u guys can do about this? multiple outage forms have been filled and doesn't seem to help in any way.

Please make this server playable again.
Thanks!

again server unable to connect / offline =o

• 8 months later...

Last couple of days have result in insane lags and multiple server crashes.
Nothing has been improved over the last periods.

Multiple servers seem to be unable to keep up with the requirements.

Last couple of days have result in insane lags and multiple server crashes.
Nothing has been improved over the last periods.

Multiple servers seem to be unable to keep up with the requirements.

• 1 month later...

There we are again, another update to this thread.

Server crashing multiple times a day now.
Noticed this server is combined with server 346 ( same server machine probably, or atleast same ip ).
Servers crashing/freezing/going offline alot lately. i guess more active players arriving on the default island maps.. sadly this server can't handle 2 of those island servers on same machine. Still hoping sometime they'll increase server performance...

28 minutes ago, HankVoight said:

346 offline for 3 hours+... sucks.

yeah those servers (346 and 347) run on same machine.
So often when one goes they go together.

probably not so smart to run 2 island servers on same machine.
we all know island is most used map, and is least optimized performance.

they better could have split those.

18 minutes ago, Mr_BloodyDevil said:

yeah those servers (346 and 347) run on same machine.
So often when one goes they go together.

probably not so smart to run 2 island servers on same machine.
we all know island is most used map, and is least optimized performance.

they better could have split those.

That makes sense. 

You'll have to excuse my incompetence, but would it be so difficult/costly to transfer 346 or 347 to its own server box? Simply split the two and avoid further issues.

I can't imagine 2 servers continuously crashing is high on their list of priorities but it would make the life of the consumer much easier. 

It's unfortunate i opted to play on 346. I don't really have the time to invest in starting all over again on a better performing server. 

Fingers crossed these issues are ironed out and resolved soon.  

yeah i see what you mean.

the solution looks simple. and is simple i think.
move both to its own server.

i'm in the same situation, i dont like to move base to other server to start all over again.
but this is unplayable.

hope they will fix things, but i kinda lost the trust in that, since this topic has been here for almost a year now, and never ever got a reply on any of the contact ways i tried.

we'll see

• 2 weeks later...

Archived