ark xbox I would like to thank ark

BiHTaTaMaTa

5 hours ago, Onimusha759 said:

Im cool with him being thankful, i think the techy deserves it though and not wc.  I know everyone including a few friends on here are kinda rallying against you but @d1nk @AngrySaltire you know this guy, jim1, isnt wrong.  Weve all been here saying these things or agreeing with it before.  Nothing hes said is wrong and has sound logic, i do believe the sheep are causing half our problems by bending over and taking whatever wc shoves em with.  The only way to make wc do anything is to kick their azz until they do.  Toxicity is the only choice they give us.  The reason why its this way is because they are greedy and uncaring of us.  They could do better fixing bugs, they could be more careful and test patches before implementing them to not break things or rebreak/cause similar bugs again.  This shows stupidity and carelessness towards us.  The greatest examples would be this last patch breaking things that they could of tested and avoided.  The other being the horrific ascension bug they fixed last year for the tek cave and sometime in the last half year they recaused it with rockwell.  Id think they should already know how to fix this since they have before but haven't.  Its poor quality and unprofessional.  I love ark, but the devs are a joke.

Much appreciated, seem to feel about the same way I do. It may be the devs, it may not, who knows. Another side to it may be the fact they aren't supplied the resources that are needed by the company itself. I could easily see them needing more hands to do what is needed, and their isn't enough of them. The company probably wants to make the most profit and doesn't allow them the time to work on fixes. Never-mind their other game is a mess, so probably a lot of them are tied up with that. 

.....DILO, I just googled Atlas, and see Snail Games recycled Ark yet again....some "Outlaws of the Old West Gallopin".....So Ark is broken, and they still don't fix it. Atlas was a huge mess last time I checked, and within 4 months they just released another re-skinned version of Ark?!?!?!.  Im out, I'm sorry, but Ark is dead, ruined, finished. This game will never evolve like AAA titles do. This isn't a game studio at all, good games are like art, WC sold themselves out....Activision would have been a 100x better choice and that's saying a lot. This game could have been a great franchise. Instead it'll be turned into one of those cheap cellphone games with no substance. This company is joke. Just want to spam games to make a quick profit. They don't care about anything but profit. Don't care about the quality of there games nor their customer. Im chocked, that was the last straw. Utterly ridiculous.....

5 hours ago, AngrySaltire said:

To be fair my friend, the word attack wasnt the word I was looking for, just the one I used for want of a better word hence the parenthesis, am just tired after work and my vocabulary failed me. Criticise may have been a better word to use.

Just join us on the dark side of Unofficial, we have cookies, also chocolate too. :Jerblove:

I wouldnt go near an Official server again... 

Maybe one day my friend, I'm going to go mourn this game right now =(

Update: I wrote this before I saw what I just saw, hopefully we'll meet on another game one day amigo.

@Jim1 ya and since they recycled ark atlas would have the same issues.  Wouldnt it of been smarter to fix your core and engine before using it in something else?  You know its flawed, so why are you reusing it?  Its because people are sheep and are lead to a slaughter willingly.  Simply put, they can, we let em get away with it so they will.

Archived