alpha raptor

BigBlueCat

there is an lv 21 alpha raptor near my house and it killed off the last of my raptors. im wondering if i can kill it with my lv. 20 carno? she has 661.4 health and 178.4 melee and im leveling her up quickly with the help of a Lystro. im also going to use my lv 26 diplo as a tank. so does anyone think i can kill it? any tips  or tricks i need to know? also im not going to use the raft method because im on single player.

2 hours ago, BigBlueCat said:

there is an lv 21 alpha raptor near my house and it killed off the last of my raptors. im wondering if i can kill it with my lv. 20 carno? she has 661.4 health and 178.4 melee and im leveling her up quickly with the help of a Lystro. im also going to use my lv 26 diplo as a tank. so does anyone think i can kill it? any tips  or tricks i need to know? also im not going to use the raft method because im on single player.

Yeah probably. If you can trap it in a box just smash ur carnos face into it and attack (make out of doorframes) and when its low just back up snd force feed cooked meat to heal. Can use diplo to lure it to boat trap

You can beat it with a Carno, but the more important stat is stamina. If you have high stamina, you can seek for some high ground and just beat it with the headbutt, but you need some timing. That means a good health stat would also be important. But I would leave the Raptor at the moment, because it has about 18k HP

Archived