Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Boyster

The Center Map Flashing Sky Problem

Have you / are you able to change graphic settings and does it still flash at different settings?  Also, no offense, this would be easier if you had a screen recorder and youtubed it.

I personally get flashing on the ground at my lower settings because the shadows are trying to render but can't because settings low.  There are a lot of shadows in this game and they don't always render correctly at lower settings.  And sun rays, etc.  Occasionally sky flashing in Ragnarok but it's the same deal for me.  Just light beams or w/e trying to render and not.

I tried playing with different graphic settings and it looks like it has something to do with turning off ''High Quality VFX'' setting.

But i have to turn that off or else the Center is unplayable during those storms.I ll try to avoid looking at the sky i guess :D .

14 minutes ago, Bruvas78 said:

I'm on xbox and this starts with me when I'm in the region near green ob when a rain storm begins. When I fly back east the flashing continues and only stops if I log out and back in. 

I notice it all over the map, also Xbox. Theres also sometimes after a lightning storm that it will keep flashing lightning (different than the 'siezure skies') 

Its a shame because I like the Center but it literally hurt my head when the siezure skies hit

Since this is already a topic I won't make a new thread, but this bug is still a problem. I play on PC and this glitch happens when a thunderstorm hits while the player in at/near the South snow mountain (the one with Artifact of the Skylord cave). Once a thunderstorm happens, the lightning strikes will never cease and get more and more frequent until a player logs off and rejoins the server.