Dragon Island

Carnaldecay85

Just now, d1nk said:

It was buffed or veggie cakes dont work properly? I havent heard of a buff only that veggie cakes havent been working properly?

It feels more like the dragon's AI has somewhat slightly changed. It never breathed down under while still flying before, only when it landed. I don't know, I never saw it doing before until recently.

23 minutes ago, Vaculity said:

It feels more like the dragon's AI has somewhat slightly changed. It never breathed down under while still flying before, only when it landed. I don't know, I never saw it doing before until recently.

Thanks good to know! Can you confirm whether or not veggie cakes 'work properly' now? I heard they were buggered after homestead (not being eaten as often or not healing as much.. cant remember) Havent done any bosses since homestead

On 4/19/2019 at 11:43 AM, d1nk said:

It was buffed or veggie cakes dont work properly? I havent heard of a buff only that veggie cakes havent been working properly?

This makes sense. I did Alpha Rag on single player with a 21k hp, 17000% melee Rhino with a 222 armor saddle and crushed it in 4 minutes before the last patch and the Rhino only consumed 1 cake. 

I then attempted Alpha Brood in single player after the patch with the same set up and she stomped the Rhino in about 3 minutes. So fast I never got a chance to check if it was eating it's cakes but it didn't seem like it. I thought maybe they bugged her to ignore saddle armor like she did in legacy that one time.

I'll have to check again.

Archived