Why are tames and items that are lost to meshing no replace?

Jim1

@Jen @Cedric

Maybe you guys can help me understand this. Dinos lost due to "flaws" in the game are replaced when evidence is given. They are replaced because it is no fault of the players, correct? Meshing or what have you is also considered a "flaw" in the game. Your own company obviously acknowledges this because of the patches, the response that was given in the H.O.D Gaming fiasco, ext. So when a player is meshed and there is sufficient proof, why are the tames/items not replaced? Obviously the capability is there, so why are you guys not replacing peoples lost tames/items when it is no fault of their own and just choose to ignore the issue? I have evidence of what I lost due to being meshed and I also have evidence that meshing occurred. So why are my tickets sent straight to "solved" and when I try to bring up the issue in other tickets...as there is no other way to communicate with anyone from the company...they are completely ignored?

My assumption is that it's not done due to the time it would take the GM to solve the issue....basically ticket handling time would increase substantially and we can already see there a problem with response time. With this being added to their work load it would only increase the times taken for a response, but I could be wrong. However, If this is the reason its unacceptable and more people need to be hired....your owned by snail games now, the money is surely their. So please if you could give me a reason, as mine is just speculation. 

PS: Sorry for the grammar in the title, I did not notice it before I posted and then was unable to change it. 

Let me guess, you ran into a GM who refuse to replace a dino even with sufficient proof.

Item probably won't be replaceable, but dino (excluding the few) are. If the GM says otherwise, send a ticket again, and hope you get one who is more helpful than that useless excuse of a fool.

I was about to get a few meshed dino out with GM aid before. But some GM are just too lazy and use that tomfoolery excuse not to help you despite that.

I have evidence of most things that were lost and evidence I was meshed. Its alot, over 100+ high level tames from mega tribe lines, over 80+ auto turrets and heavies....basically everything a alpha level tribe would have, it was a lot of stuff. I never had any problems with them replacing anything before. Tobida would always handle my claims. The response time was quick for ark (2-3 days) and everything that got replaced may have not been anything like the raised stuff that I lost. However, it was fair and atleast they did what they could. With this, everything goes straight to solved. I try and contact Tobida, and my messaged are merged without a response like I asked, and it all goes straight to solved, and the whole thing is just ignored. 

Load a backup server with the save file, and S+ demo gun.

cheat GiveCreativeMode so as to get an outrageous inventory carry.

Just quickly grab the things from the backup save.

Load into live server, hand them to the player in an open vault.

Eh, about an hour lost in your time.

Any dinosaurs can be cryopodded nowadays, so that's no issue as well.

22 minutes ago, Sphere said:

Load a backup server with the save file, and S+ demo gun.

cheat GiveCreativeMode so as to get an outrageous inventory carry.

Just quickly grab the things from the backup save.

Load into live server, hand them to the player in an open vault.

Eh, about an hour lost in your time.

Any dinosaurs can be cryopodded nowadays, so that's no issue as well.

Im on a PS4 in PvP Official, I doubt I'm able to do that, and honestly don't understand half of what you mentioned. I know it has to do with mods, but I haven't really explored that side of Ark. 

1 minute ago, Jim1 said:

Im on a PS4 in PvP Official, I doubt I'm able to do that, and honestly don't understand half of what you mentioned. I know it has to do with mods, but I haven't really explored that side of Ark. 

My evil brain said "console peasant" but eh, you play the platform you like and that should be no problem. But I do think it's pretty maddening how the console platforms tend to be hard against modding.

On 4/19/2019 at 7:23 AM, Jim1 said:

@Jen @Cedric

Maybe you guys can help me understand this. Dinos lost due to "flaws" in the game are replaced when evidence is given. They are replaced because it is no fault of the players, correct? Meshing or what have you is also considered a "flaw" in the game. Your own company obviously acknowledges this because of the patches, the response that was given in the H.O.D Gaming fiasco, ext. So when a player is meshed and there is sufficient proof, why are the tames/items not replaced? Obviously the capability is there, so why are you guys not replacing peoples lost tames/items when it is no fault of their own and just choose to ignore the issue? I have evidence of what I lost due to being meshed and I also have evidence that meshing occurred. So why are my tickets sent straight to "solved" and when I try to bring up the issue in other tickets...as there is no other way to communicate with anyone from the company...they are completely ignored?

My assumption is that it's not done due to the time it would take the GM to solve the issue....basically ticket handling time would increase substantially and we can already see there a problem with response time. With this being added to their work load it would only increase the times taken for a response, but I could be wrong. However, If this is the reason its unacceptable and more people need to be hired....your owned by snail games now, the money is surely their. So please if you could give me a reason, as mine is just speculation. 

PS: Sorry for the grammar in the title, I did not notice it before I posted and then was unable to change it. 

On 4/19/2019 at 7:43 AM, Jim1 said:

I have evidence of most things that were lost and evidence I was meshed. Its alot, over 100+ high level tames from mega tribe lines, over 80+ auto turrets and heavies....basically everything a alpha level tribe would have, it was a lot of stuff. I never had any problems with them replacing anything before. Tobida would always handle my claims. The response time was quick for ark (2-3 days) and everything that got replaced may have not been anything like the raised stuff that I lost. However, it was fair and atleast they did what they could. With this, everything goes straight to solved. I try and contact Tobida, and my messaged are merged without a response like I asked, and it all goes straight to solved, and the whole thing is just ignored. 

11 hours ago, Jim1 said:

Mods, where's your input on this? Can you at least get me in contact with someone who can help me out, or are you just going to ignore it as well? Im sure you have seen this by now, and the other post of mine asking for assistance. I have yet to hear from any of you. 

In answer to your question. Because they are just pixels on a screen located in their servers.

So you've had a good run in your dealings with WC until  this particular one. Sometimes this happens in life.

Just to be candid, WC recently deleted peoples' characters accidentally resulting in peoples' bases, things, and tames going puff into thin air. WC didn't even fix the problems they caused themselves. 

Customer service is not a priority in this company owned by a Chinese. HOD Gaming even stated that it took 7-8 days for his ticket to be answered which was abysmal compared to the game, "Rust" by Facepunch Studios who answered tickets in 20 mins to 6 hours. So if you want better customer service, consider switching games and game studios.

WC doesn't really have a customer service department. WC employs a few devs who do a bit of customer service work in their free time which they don't have much of because those devs also have to work on multiple projects at a time besides Ark. 

Snail Games + Wildcard literally means  slow unpredictable service.

Good Luck Jim1 in your quest for service from Wildcard. I hope I haven't dampened your spirit in your quest for customer satisfaction. 

15 hours ago, Gabriel388 said:

In answer to your question. Because they are just pixels on a screen located in their servers.

So you've had a good run in your dealings with WC until  this particular one. Sometimes this happens in life.

Just to be candid, WC recently deleted peoples' characters accidentally resulting in peoples' bases, things, and tames going puff into thin air. WC didn't even fix the problems they caused themselves. 

Customer service is not a priority in this company owned by a Chinese. HOD Gaming even stated that it took 7-8 days for his ticket to be answered which was abysmal compared to the game, "Rust" by Facepunch Studios who answered tickets in 20 mins to 6 hours. So if you want better customer service, consider switching games and game studios.

WC doesn't really have a customer service department. WC employs a few devs who do a bit of customer service work in their free time which they don't have much of because those devs also have to work on multiple projects at a time besides Ark. 

Snail Games + Wildcard literally means  slow unpredictable service.

Good Luck Jim1 in your quest for service from Wildcard. I hope I haven't dampened your spirit in your quest for customer satisfaction. 

Money also has intrinsic value, same idea my friend. 

The other times didn't matter much. loosing a few cryo'd tames here and their compared to a whole base are two different things. Two to three months worth of work compared to a few hours or days depending on how you look at it. 

In any event, you are correct on what you said. I never realized there support was this horrendous, and some people even have it worse than I do. However, I'm not putting any more time into this game, as what's the use? You have a bigger chance of getting "Ark'd" than getting wiped by pvp. I shouldn't have to gamble against some nonsense due "flaws" or what have you. I have comes to terms the chances of this being rectified are pretty slim, not the biggest deal in the world. I really did enjoy this game, and it's a shame. They will eventually kill it because of all this, and if it affects them finically or not, who knows. Im sure they know exactly what their doing, so I guess it just is what it is. Time to move on.  

Archived