Turrets 1 tapping people

jakefrompc

Usually a few light turrets can easily kill a Ptera in a few seconds. You say they even had some heavy turrets... well I am not surprised the Ptera got killed really fast, Thats just the way it is and that is also why you need to be careful when flying around on a ptera, it's really weak to base defense and all the armor in the world isnt going to help the fact that ptera's have a very low HP stat and are very susceptible to turret fire. 

EDIT: also which server were you on? because if this was a classic PVP server then the damage has been reworked for many weapons.

39 minutes ago, Prat said:
  • As of patch 231.4, turrets do 2.2x damage vs. all dinos.

There is no longer any separate multiplier for flying dinos.

Then why did they change manas to take "flyer damage" a few patches ago?

Managarmr 

• Now take damage equivalent to flyers
  • Fixed Managarmr’s forward dashing when walking off edges

4 minutes ago, jansenv said:

Managarmr 

That's a great question, but I've never seen a patch note that reversed the 231.4 change. My guess is that fliers do still take an increased amount of damage from other ranged sources such as longnecks and fabs.

14 hours ago, Prat said:
  • As of patch 231.4, turrets do 2.2x damage vs. all dinos.

There is no longer any separate multiplier for flying dinos.

Actually flyers  do take more damage as stated in recent patch notes managamr takes turret damage equivalent  to that of flyers...posted befor had the chance to read comments xD

3 hours ago, Lycan187u said:

Actually flyers  do take more damage as stated in recent patch notes managamr takes turret damage equivalent  to that of flyers...posted befor had the chance to read comments xD

It literally just says they take damage equivalent to fliers, no mention of turrets in that patch note.

Now take damage equivalent to flyers

This doesn't say turrets, though I'd be curious if I missed a patch note reverting the change from 231 at some point.

On 4/19/2019 at 11:05 AM, jansenv said:

Turrets, plant x, tek turrets are bugged right now. Defense is really OP at the moment. Your best bet to get attention to this is to send your video to Ced on twitter

If they are bugged for extra damage then keep it quiet lol might be able to have a base longer than a week on small tribes ;) 

53 minutes ago, Rancor said:

If they are bugged for extra damage then keep it quiet lol might be able to have a base longer than a week on small tribes ;) 

Bugged dinos/defenses doesn’t matter when people can just climbpick their way under your base. This meshing needs to be fixed before i ever return to pvp ?

12 minutes ago, MackTheKnife said:

Bugged dinos/defenses doesn’t matter when people can just climbpick their way under your base. This meshing needs to be fixed before i ever return to pvp ?

Have yet to have to deal with meshing but dealt plenty with people with meh armor, a beer, and rockets messing everything up. Hoping to keep it that way! ( - the rockets) 

22 hours ago, jansenv said:

Managarmr 

Maybe they stealth added it back in? Because i remember when they changed it so flyers did not take additional turret damage long ago, but never any mention of them changing it back. 

Archived