Imprinting as a solo tribe

PredatorLegion

Just now, PredatorLegion said:

Sick didnt think of that, ill have to get some cryopods but they are made in the tekl rep aint they?

Yes, but they also drop from Blue drops on Extinction.  They are also cheap to make so you can always ask other folks to make you a few.  On top of that Cryofridges are cheap as well so you might as well ask if they can make you a fridge if you give them the mats.  Cryofridges are powered by standard generators and the benefit is they keep the cryopods from decaying over time.

6 minutes ago, Melcreif said:

Yes, but they also drop from Blue drops on Extinction.  They are also cheap to make so you can always ask other folks to make you a few.  On top of that Cryofridges are cheap as well so you might as well ask if they can make you a fridge if you give them the mats.  Cryofridges are powered by standard generators and the benefit is they keep the cryopods from decaying over time.

Aight that makes my life a lot easier thanks lot dude. Didn't think of asking anyone to make m some cause i expected to immediately be killed XD perhaps there are some nice guys going around

26 minutes ago, Melcreif said:

Trust me, for folks like me with a wife and kids, espeically a wife who kinda hates Ark it aint easy. Cryopods made it possible ?

ARK is in direct competition with her for your attention. Sad tho, your ARK makes up who you are. If you dignity siphon a dude, what really is left of him? An empty shell and a sentence along the lines of "You're not the man I fell in love with". Your hobbies are as important to you as paying your bills and raising your family. Ask her what she likes to do during downtime and to relax. Then ask what it would be like if somebody took that away. How would you feel if you couldn't unwind? We're not talking about an obsession or lack of control.

Anyways, to explain things away as reasonable, I would suggest you work on a schedule and alot times into the book. However, understand that certain people and things are going to challenge that book, so you need to set restraints so that you can get more productivity out of your time to allow for gaming, work, and relationship.

Last advice for anybody playing ARK and being in a relationship. Sometimes us ladies like to vent our frustrations without actually wanting our man to fix it. We just want somebody to listen to us. If you don't want to deal with that stress, help her get some lady friends. That might be hard tho. I have heard countless times how women don't like other women because women understand other women. But truth be told, the don't likes are more petty small things that are insignificant. If you put a magnifier onto something bad, it makes it look bigger than it really is. Try to discern if she just wants an ear, or actually wants some action.

Although ARK is not a game you can just put down to empty the rubbish bin. So plan ahead.

1 hour ago, Melcreif said:

No I never said that, you're putting words in my mouth. What I said was it ain't easy and that's why I love Cryopods.

Sent from my SM-G935T using SurviveTheArk Community mobile app

Yeah you're right. Its sure a lot better now for solo guys since the 8h intervals though! 

Lol I didnt know the app did that, how is it?

i know the feeling having a wife that dosnt like computer games!

if you get the cryo pods, they last in a normal fridge for about 60 days. just take them out to get the babies out and back in.

Just get someone to recharge them every now and again when needed. Thats what im doing.

Im raising a load of animals now thanks to the cryopods. makes it 100% easier for people like us.

i never had the time before to do any raising bar something crappy.

Archived