Dificulty lvl's between Gamma Beta Alpha

kpc

6 minutes ago, kpc said:

Official server!!!

Just did Gamma broodmorher, melted her in 40 seconds with my 10 rexes and one ridden Yuty.

My rexes didnt loose much hp on the fight, was using prim 25armor saddles, all rexes had 50k hp and between 1500 to 2200 dmg

My question is, how does Beta and Gamma scale, will i be able to do them with same setup

I sure hope you used spare rexes and not the morher and father that you breed. Lol

Well from what I know, the spider keep hitting the same dino if it can. So a strategy is to try to regroup the dinos. Try neutral maybe if that can make a regroup around the spider. And if you use spare rexes with prim saddle you can loose a few and still be happy.

6 hours ago, ArianaGaming said:

Well from what I know, the spider keep hitting the same dino if it can. So a strategy is to try to regroup the dinos. Try neutral maybe if that can make a regroup around the spider. And if you use spare rexes with prim saddle you can loose a few and still be happy.

Seems like you are right had one rex allmost dowwn to 5k hp and another to 10k after Alpha fight, all rexes was on neutral, and i ride the yuty.

at some point i got to close in and yuty started loosing hp, just backed out and continued "C" roar and all vent well.

Had 14 rex with prim saddle at this fight.

Archived