how effective is a minigun turret against alpha bosses.

cyrax76

Me and my friends are planing to kill our first alpha boss soon. I thinking about that we should tame a paracer and equip with a platform saddle with a minigun turret, because it's have high dps. Is this a good idea or we should save the place for a high level rex?

+bonus question: How can we farm black pearl for tek tier items when the euryperids i killed not respawning and can't find any of those anymore. (the island, unofficial server)

you can't take a paracer into the boss fight, its too big.  And i'm pretty sure that platform saddles are not allowed into any boss arena.

Also, for black pearls, kill alpha mosas and alpha tusos, they give 100 and 75 black pearls. Regular tuso's will also drop black pearls, but he amount is random.

Best place to get black pearls in Ragnarok. Viking bay has tons of euryperids . Also,  in my game i found a big area of tuso's on the western edge of the map around 45 lat, I spent several hours there killing tusos and came back to the island with over 700 pearls.

Archived