mana bug?

Nikag

Drastically reduce frost breath range

• Freezing stops at approximately turret range
  • Damage stops at approximately half turret range

They feel tethered now when vaulting forward and 1 out of of so many tries does it actually go the normal distance?   They just go a couple feet and then stop. Anyone else noticing this?

1 hour ago, UshiroUki said:

yeah i've noticed all of this, And its written into the patch notes so its intentional... they've literally ruined the creature..

Can you show me in the patch notes where their sky dash distance was completely destroyed?  Kthxbye.  

This is 100% a glitch, something is wrong with skydash. 

I also noticed this, very annoying. I find that should your aim be exactly level with the ground below it will go the normal distance. Other than that only a few feet. I can not shoot up, down, like before. Now that the ice breath that’s completely useless you also can’t escape when getting cornered in. You’ll just land directly behing lets say giga you trying to kill. Useless dino from here on out. Very unhappy about this nerve. 

IMO they should make them a bit more useless for a few months and then maybe, just maybe, they could even them out again. They had their run, get over it.

golf clap for the tool who doesn't read the thread hes posting in. This has nothing to do with the nerfs its all about the movement bug created in the last patch. Please go have your nerf pillow fight in the other 100 threads on this subject

2 hours ago, Nikag said:

golf clap for the tool who doesn't read the thread hes posting in. This has nothing to do with the nerfs its all about the movement bug created in the last patch. Please go have your nerf pillow fight in the other 100 threads on this subject

Oh I read it, I just like rubbing it in a bit that they're such a pile now after them being so ridiculously OP for so long. Also, you should look up the meaning of "tool", you're misusing the insult which makes you look a bit dumb. ;) 

As for the two people above saying this is an intentional change "because of the PvP community", you're just blatantly wrong. It's an obvious bug, and it's not written into the patch notes(seriously, what?). After about 10 seconds of jumping around with them after this bug I didn't even notice it was there tbh.

Archived