With that ini file lol, this is nitrado what do you expect. Anyway do you have insta max level for tame and player ? that might be issue if I understood your ini correctly. Also why so many lines in the ini code for modded drops, have you tried redoing your settings with beacon ? I am not an expert, but thats a very long ini file for basic functions. I am coming from PC having my own hosted server, getting used with nitrado now, for me on nitrado insta max level caused massive lag, and also per stats multiplies, which I see are a bit high in your case, curious how you solved it.

What's your breeding at?do you have auto breeders disabled have you turned down bronto harvesting?have you disabled taxidermy?(taxidermy supposedly has a glitch which can cause high ping)you can find YouTube videos on all the broken items etc. In ark someone maybe mass breeding penguins when they need server lag to avoid a wipe etc. Almost forgot high movement speed stats can cause lag as well

• 3 weeks later...

Tame limit of 60000? Yeah check for tames first. You also have the dino count at 1.7 so you’re not quite doubling the amount of wilds spawned on your server which could easily cause the lag issues. 

The more entities the server has to spawn the more memory it needs and the more likely you are to have lag.

You mix larges bases, large number of wild creatures and tamed creatures and any kibble farms you basically have a recipe for disaster.

Archived