pve [AUS] Ottertopia ! 10x rates

Smallpak

Hey there :) I'm Smol, 1 of the 5 admins of [AUS] Ottertopia 10x [PRIMAL FEAR, S+, CKF, AA, Eco & MORE]
and I'd like to invite any players that are looking for a fairly new server to join !
This server was created on the 9th of April and we have been growing as a community at a rapid rate.

Here are some details about our server and what to expect:

1. Our servers are currently being hosted from Sydney Australia by Streamline Servers
Slots: 50

2. We currently have a total of 23 mods
Mod List:
- Primal Fear
- Primal Fear Aberration Expansion
- Primal Fear Extinction Expansion
- Primal Fear Boss Expansion
- Structures Plus
- Castles, Keeps and, Fort Medieval Architecture
- Automated Ark
- Upgrade Station
- Ultra Stacks
- Awesome Spyglass
- Engram Unlocker
- EZ Mind Wipes
- Eco Garden Decor
- Eco RP Decor
- Eco Terrariums
- Eco Stables Decor
- Eco in Wonderland
- EcoTrees (New 18/05)
- TCs Auto Rewards (New 18/05)
- Spawnable Floating Islands
- Paintable Furniture
- Paintable Vintage Furniture
- Editable UI (WBUI)

3. Rates
a. General
XP: 10x
Taming: 20x
Harvesting: 10x

b. Player stats
Food Drain: 0.5x
Water Drain: 0.5x
HP recovery: 3x

c. Dino stats
Dino Count: 2x
Wild Damage: 5x
Wild Health: 5x
Tamed Health: 1x
Tamed Damage: 0.5x

4. Server Events !
- Every week we run multiple events for players on the server, just last night we had our 2nd event which, was a little Obstacle Course I had made for everyone that had a really great turn out, heaps of laughs in the discord with some tears due to the challenge of the course.
- We currently have a building contest that will last for one week and this week's themes are either Wonderland or Castle build
- Expect more and different events to come such as: Breeding Competition, Golf with Survivors, Across the map Races, our brand new race track that has finally been completed today and so much more to do!

5a. What to expect from the admin
- I Smol, am a fair and just player who cares very deeply about the community and treat everyone nicely,
I care about all the players that decide to come join our server and will offer you help to get you started if needed.
I start polls to get feedback from the players on what they would like to see more of to get an idea of what to provide for the community.
- Server wipes: We will only wipe the server when there is a majority vote of 70%+ that agree on wiping
as I understand that players develop a bond to their buildings and beloved creatures and respect that they don't want to part ways so easily.
I will not wipe the server when I get bored and feel like starting again, I'm just not that type of person.

5b. (NEW)
- We've set up an admin team consisting of 5 experienced Ark players
that are very friendly and willing to help out any players that are in need
of assistance and we're all happy to welcome new faces :)

6. Discord Server:
https://discord.gg/d3TQvYM

- Feel free to join our discord server if you have any questions !
There's almost always somebody in a call that is happy to chat with you :D We're super friendly and like to have fun

7. Future Plans for the server:
- In a week's time of this post, we will be adding another mod which most likely will be the Primal Fear Boss Expansion,
weeks after that will be decided by the community for what they'd like to see
- Recently our 20 slot server has been reaching max capacity, therefore increase in slots are planned to come soon

6b. Update: 18/05:
- We've been skyrocketing through the ranks in battlemetrics! Since the last update of this main post
we've upgraded both our CPU and slot count from 20 to now 50!

Update: 27/05
Past week we've been peaking at 42-47 players online out of our 50 slots, we will upgrade to 70 when needed ^_^

8. Free stuff???
- All server events include ARc which is our currency on the server, purchase packs and goodies!
- All new players to the server have the option of purchasing a free Starter Pack via the Reward Vault which contains:
1 x 600 Alpha Otter
1 x 600 Otter Shoulder pet
2000 x Cooked Fish
1 x Metal Pick
1 x Metal Hatchet
25 x Cryopods
1 x Cryofridge
1 x S+ Personal Teleporter

If you're looking to find a new server and you would like to give us a go,
please be sure to contact myself via my steam tag: Smallpak or join our discord server!
If you feel this server isn't the perfect fit for you,
I hope you find the one you're looking for and wish you the best of luck! ❤️

Thanks for reading, hope to see you join our server :D

Update 18/05:
- The past week we've had 28+ players on every night :D
- Currently Rank #3 for Aus Unofficial servers
- Currently Rank #1 for Aus PVE Unofficial ^-^
- Ranked #9 Aus overall

Update 19/05:
- #2 Aus Unofficial
- #5 Aus overall :)

Update 24/05:
- #87 World

26/05:
- #50 World

This server is great for the player who loves PVE Ark and a fun community. Every player on Smol's server are very friendly and they all help each other out. It also have great mods to keep you entertained and server events which are really fun. Smol is a great admin that makes sure the server is always up to date so there isnt much downtime.

Great server if you want to meet new people that all have a love of Ark. Discord is super active and welcoming

Smol is a fantastic owner, and really listens to his players. He wipes ONLY when its really necessary and hes a lovely, friendly guy. Definitely recommend playing on this server! we have friendly competitions which ends up with people screaming with laughter and their sides hurting from laughing so much. Give it a try, you won't regret it!

• 2 weeks later...

Ottertopia is by far the best server I have come across for unofficial as an ark vet. Admins are not only active and helpful, but the entire community is. Joining discord and chatting makes the experience even better. For having over 2500 hours, its the only server I loved enough to donate to (and decided on my second day). Highly recommend this for ark babies and vets alike. Join for the fun and adventures and amazing events and community <3 

I had played ARK for about 1 month, didn't know anything about Vanilla, basically jumped right into Primal Fear, thankfully it was this server. The admins only 2 at the time and the players, averaging about 10 when I first joined were SUPER helpful. Now with 5 admins and averaging 25-30 players active all the time the server is even more alive and helpful. 
I haven't joined many servers but I'm glad I didn't, I HIGHLY recommend this server to any new players wanting to try Primal Fear. The admins host events all the time (along with some of the members also creating their own mini events.) Great sense of humour throughout the whole server which makes for easy laughs. 10/10 would recommend to anyone who enjoys a friendly and super active PvE server.

This server is awesome, and the admins are top notch! They work so hard to make sure everything runs smoothly, and if something happens, they work fast to rectify the issue. There is always fun events going on from breeding contests, to fishing, to building contests and more. The admins are friendly and always willing to help. They take all our comments and requests seriously. I highly recommend this server! The community is great, we all work together to make it a wonderful place to game on Ark. 

I have played on a previous server that was run by Smallpak, and now I have joined this new server, out of all servers I have played (and that is a hell of a lot) their servers are by FAR my favourite servers to join, Smallpak and the admins are so active, always willing to lend a hand. The mods selection is fantastic, the game rates are spot on so its not too hard to level up but not super easy, resources gathering and taming are the same and the overall community feel is fantastic everyone is super lovely and super helpful. They hold regular competitions in game which are always great to participate in. Trust me you wont find a better server :D:D:D:D:D

Ottertopia is honestly the best pve server i have ever played on, the community is super helpful and friendly and always willing to give new players a helping hand. The admin team is very helpful and will almost always be on the server to offer help :). For anyone new looking for a friendly and welcoming server Ottertopia is the server for you, plus you get free otters so how could you say no to that..

I haven't played Ark for very long, this is only my second server, but I do know that if it wasn't for the admins on this server, and the amazing community we've built, I'd probably have stopped playing. There are always fun events going on within this server. The admins work hard to make sure everything runs smoothly, taking all comments, complaints and requests seriously. They move quickly when they get a report that the server has crashed, making sure to keep us updated on when the server will be back up. I highly reccomend this server. You can't go wrong with amazing admins, a great community, and fun events. :)

I've been with this admin from the beginning and watched his journey. This is a very experienced admin and a very capable mod team. Toxicicity is dealt with fairly and with compromise. With out PvP element it's usually hard to stay interested. With hosted events, treasure hunts and breeding competitions there's something for everyone. And the community? Well, you're just going to have to come an meet us! 

Looking For Fun?

Looking For an Amazing Community?

Enjoy Server Events and Rewards?

Then this is the server for you!

This server has an Amazing Community and Extremely Friendly Staff, Whether you want to play with friends or solo,  this is the server for you!

There are several Weekly Events and Competitions!

You Like Boss Fights ?? WE HAVE AN EVENT FOR THAT! 

You like Fishing  ? ? WE HAVE FISHING COMPETITIONS!

Are You An Expert At Breeding ? ? WE HAVE BREEDING COMPETITIONS! 

You Like Building ?️ ? WE HAVE A COMPETITION FOR THAT!

You Want Free Otters? WE GOTCHU, YOU GET A FREE OTTER! EVERYONE GETS A FREE OTTER!

PLEASE HELP ME, THEY HAVE LOCKED ME IN A BASEMENT AND HAVE FORCED ME TO WRITE THIS REVIEW, OHH NO! THEY ARE COMING, JOIN THE SERVER AND SAVE ME, OH NO THEY ARE HERE!

THIS IS MAGNUS SIGNING OUT.

Archived