pve [AUS] Ottertopia ! 10x rates

Smallpak

Really great server, it has a friendly relaxed chill atmosphere. Great place to meet new people and make new friends!☺️
Always people happy to help out new people or anyone in a bind.
Wonderful admins who are friendly helpful and not egomaniacs like some unofficials. 

Server events happen weekly, lots of fun and great prizes.

20190518224911_1.jpg

This Server is a great sever to play on everyone is Friendly And helpful And it has some Really  Nise admins who will help you out When they can get to you.                                                       

The mods on the server are fun and cool  you get a starter kit and in the starter kit you get 2 wonderful cute otters with some tools and stuff to help you get started. !!!!

If you would like to donate there are really cool donater packs that you can pick on how much you donated to the server 

Theres fun events that the admins and people do in the server and theres 1st 2nd and 3rd place and if you don't win you normaly get a prize at the end anyway. 

Come and Join the server today and HAVE SOME FUN !!!!!

Come join the discord today if you would like to join https://discord.gg/DQcZXC4

So let me set the mood,

It was a cool Friday evening in April, I was enjoying a delicious ice cold beverage when all of a sudden I decided it was time to play some Ark. Now my first obstacle was to find myself a great server to play on that was actually populated and had the mods I enjoyed all whilst maintaining a friendly and mature atmosphere to keep me interested.

So I joined a few different servers and they just didn't cut it.

Then all of a sudden I saw Ottertopia!!! and thought lets give it a try.

So after installing the required mods I loaded in for the first time and BAM!! i died.........ok lets try that again. BAM!!!!.......dead again, Hmm lets ask if anyone could help me at least last more than 5 minutes.

Out of nowhere appeared Smol........Hey there Cybernetik, I am Smol :) Im one of the servers admins and what could I do to assist you?

He hooked me up with a starter kit and I was on my way.

Since then I have only played this server, I've forged friendships with so many people and now I offer to help where I can. This server is one of the best Unofficial servers I've played on hands down.

If your looking for a server that has a friendly community,Awesome mods,frequent events and a free Otter! Then this is the only server for you.

JOIN NOW!!! don't ask questions JUST DO IT!

I have over 1600 hours in Ark, and this is one of the best servers I've ever been on.

• Very active
  • Friendly and helpful players
  • Experienced, Active, and Fair admins (and several of them, that are easily reached)
  • Regular Events that encourage social play and fun
  • Dedicated Discord channel that is carefully monitored
  • Not too crowded, plenty of places to build as abandoned places are regularly deleted
  • Fantastic server reliability, with a low ping and very little lag, even with many mods

Would recommend to all.

Also, the Primal Fear mod adds a whole new level to the game. Ark is challenging again, lots to do! 

We'll be having a lot of events this coming week! Such as the following:
- Ovis Soccer
- Nuka Dodo Battleship
- The Great Aberrant Show

Come join us for some fun and games and meet new people! We're a really friendly community that keeps growing daily ;D As of this post there are 30/50 players on so we're very active ^-^

Iv'e been PVE server jumping for a long time now.... BUT IT STOPS HERE! 

Cute as tames? CHECK

Friendly community? CHECK

Otters? CHECK

RP buildings and decorations? CHECK 

Fun events? CHECK 

People willing to give free cool games (heheh) ? CHECK

Otters? CHECK

Hard bosses to fight? CHECK

Cool as griffins? CHECK 

Good loot? CHECK

Did i mention otters? CHECK CHECK CHECK

Not a messy server with lots of free places to build? CHECK 

Ottertopia is definitely a good  PVE server to invest your ark skills in. If they've kept me here and i'm writing a review about them!?- they must be worth it! If you're interested in this friendly, fun, challenging kind of server then give here ago! uwu I hope to see you there! uwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwu

I've played on hundreds of unofficial servers and by far this one takes the cake, everyone is very helpful and respectful there is a great sense of community, and the admins are just a bunch of lovely people that love ark and love to help people and make you feel welcomed ?, i highly recommend playing on this server, its very active and hosts a variety of fun events.

where to start, i had been hunting, high and low, from one modded server, to another modded server, from chaotic players, to down right ignorant or power abusing admins, id honestly started getting annoyed with it all, then i came across this server!!

first few moments hopping in, did the usual, grabbed some supplies, crafted stuff, then out of the blue, a chirpy admin by the name of smol popped up and greeted me, then everyone else did, i felt so welcomed in a server for once!!

and for once its not a stupidly boosted server, everything seems pretty well balanced out, the past few days iv been playing in this server, its been a blast, they host events regularly, its so easy to talk to others on there, the admins are so kind and supportive!!

what can i say, dont believe me? hop on in and find out for yourself!! ill probably be there to say hello :) 5281FFE5EA414A9A3A128B6D61BC612AA412DA81

you know you wanna have a sneaky peaky, mwahahahhaaha!!!

I just wanted to add my two cents...

This is truly an amazing server.  Admins that listen to their playerbase, players that are willing to help newcomers to ARK, a very active Discord and a good curve of easy/medium/high level dinos.

I started playing ARK on 29/4/19 and this was luckily the first server I connected to.  With their help I have advanced through to medium game and am learning to kick ass.

Most recently the server has been expanded to 50 slots and I have been witness to the growing numbers of players playing each day.

If you are looking for an active, friendly and challenging server - look no further - this is the one for you.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived