Community Crunch 177: Eggcellent Adventure Returns Tomorrow!

StudioWildcard

15 hours ago, Rocketraptor said:

Yah that is true but we did get things like war drum which is very active in the community and we get premium items and for your info you should pay more attention to read people posts  because I clearly say that we get nerfs so I do play on pc it’s just that I’ve been playing on mobile because my friends can’t play on pc?

Ya i noticed war drums responds to ever bug report post on here to do with mobile, they obviously care.  I compliment their effort.

22 hours ago, Onimusha759 said:

See thats where my situation comes in, im a singleplayer guy, theres bugs they fixed on their official that they are letting rot for SP and unofficial/dedi.  Ever since the tek cave released the skylord artifact along with all the crates refuse to spawn in the NW cave on island.  So you either cheat or the whole endgame is ruined for you.  It really pisses me off they fixed it only for their official servers.  Im ps4 btw.  Ya the flier nerf was hard, but partly needed, i think they took it way to far tho, a speed cap would of been better then a complete lock.  I too feel bad for switch, from what i hear abstract is guns ready to give switch more love but wc refuses to give them the ok.

Dont get me wrong, i love the holiday events, i just dont think its cool to destroy so many players characters and then have new limited time content when players arnt really able to take full advantage of it with trying to regain lost ground or eventually scraping their new stuff when they regain their old character, if they ever do.  A postpone might of been a better choice for the easter event.  My beef was with the actual patching, as always i see basically nothing being done thats visually obvious to me.  Really the only thing that actually effects me is manas suck even more now.  Im thinking to myself, maybe its a good thing i never tamed 1 of these and do i even want to anymore?  I feel like the dragon i actually bought should be better then the free 1s, especially when the pay to have 1 is THE ENDGAME dragon, and the endgame tame of the endgame map.

Tek was highly disappointing til extinction.  It wasnt upgradable so even chitin could easily out do tek before.  Now on extinction ONLY, you can get upgraded versions, finally making it the endgame armor and weapons, though they forgot the shield in the loot tables XD.

The mobile version irritates the crap outta me, it obviously has to be scaled down and yet they add new stuff to it that i wish we had.  A special griffin that we dont have as well as the fact they can breed em...Thats so uncool wc...I want mutated griffins...With imprint.  Btw, your alright, i enjoy talking to you.

See, I wouldn't know your struggles bc I got back and joined a server and was briefed and the admins and people were kind enough to give me help and starter tames. It bothers me that you can't transfer element and if you do convert it, the rate of what you get back is less than what you get from earning. I wish I had a PS4. Sadly I have an Xbox. This game just has potential and I hope it strives because I do like it very much. 

I only came off like that because people are raging about things in a way that seems, well, a bit outrageous. Like saying they're raptoring incompetent, poopty losers, etc

Like, I get it but cmon. It's a game.

But yeah, I did single player for a while but I didn't like the fact I was admin, and I could cheat anything I wanted. So I went to unofficial

Too bad your on PS4, if you had an Xbox I'd add you.?

Edited by Xylom
  • Like 1

On 4/20/2019 at 2:02 AM, lilStrange_theJackalbaby said:

Hoppy easter survivors! hope you enjoy my 1/46 scale LED light up drake egg sculpture! Its a bit of a runt i hardly seen it in the nest as i was gliding by! Lol

Capture+_2019-04-20-02-00-54.png

On 4/20/2019 at 2:02 AM, lilStrange_theJackalbaby said:

Hoppy easter survivors! hope you enjoy my 1/46 scale LED light up drake egg sculpture! Its a bit of a runt i hardly seen it in the nest as i was gliding by! Lol

Capture+_2019-04-20-02-00-54.png

How do i add more pics?