Community Crunch 177: Eggcellent Adventure Returns Tomorrow!

StudioWildcard

700 Mbs of trash forced to download again...

What did you say...? Demolished vaults? Laggy servers? Fatal errors? LOST CHARACTERS?

Shut up and take our totally ugly pink-yellow dinos and bunch of useless eggs and skins! And better enjoy it or we'll ignore your ticket! Actually... we will anyways.

Awesome work, WC, as always. Good to know you have some priorities in life.

Im glad they are nerfing manas its gotten ridiculous on pvp all you need to pvp is a mana they have made pretty much all other flyers useless since they came out the other patches did help but im glad this patch finally came out the reduction of range to match turrets was well needed you know how annyoing it is to use the teleporter to defend it from a enemy and being frozen instantly and killed literally broke the game

2 hours ago, Melcreif said:

This was my point.  ANYONE can create a 2nd account, at least on XBOX you can.  Some folks do it simply for the purpose of having a crafting character, in this case I'd do it so you can continue to play.  If you are in a solo tribe then of course you can't be added to your tribe, but if not then another admin can add your 2nd character.

Also while I've created multiple characters, one for different maps on the same account I can't say I recommend it.  I've accidentally overwritten these characters by transferring my main onto that same map.  I've done this at least 2 or 3 times so I can't say I'll be doing things again that way anytime soon.

Ah, I see. Personally, I use a different character on every map because I’m always afraid an update or rollback will prevent transfers or delete my character. It’s a pain leveling each, but my dinos don’t starve and my bases don’t decay. 

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

4 minutes ago, ArkP1 said:

Ah, I see. Personally, I use a different character on every map because I’m always afraid an update or rollback will prevent transfers or delete my character. It’s a pain leveling each, but my dinos don’t starve and my bases don’t decay. 

yeah and actually this works well with my new strategy as well in using different different accounts.  I've never actually lost a character due to a rollback or glitch, only to the before mentioned transfering a character over another in the same account...

Really Wc??!! Give us a reason to play your game, every other Easter you’ve done 3x breeding, now you just put in 2 x harvesting and taking like a normal weekend? Cmon do what your players want not want you want. You say “special evolution event” but in all reality it’s the same exact thing as the other weekends with 2x, and meshing will never get fixed you just won’t admit to yourselves, your game is raptored no cap

6 minutes ago, qaphsiel said:

You would think so, but no. I even made a new refining forge, and it accepts the ingredients for steel (and glass), but does not make them. Very frustrating.

Yeah I'm having the same issue unfortunately.

Also, the bugged canteen has been completely removed from the engrams. Best we have is the water jar.

Edit: Tried the industrial forge through creative. Items still cannot be placed inside to make prim+ materials.

Edited by Lyricmonster96