The island singleplayer challenges (builds, fights, etc.)

BlackACE

Trying to do the alpha bosses legitimately will be a challenge and a half alone.  The snow cave is brutal and alpha dragon wrecks most things.  Youll be spending a lot of time  breeding just for that.  You want a good running challenge though, try perfect taming a lvl 150 of everything on the island.  That will test your resolve alongside the breeding.

I like this topic. I am also looking for single player challenges. I beat all bosses on alpha although I increased my breeding and maturing rates a bit. Still trying to do it non increased rates. I also watched a guy on twitch who was trying to run the bosses on single player from start (lvl 1) to finish and if he died at any time he had to start over, new life lvl1, new engrams, re level and everything. Watched him get to level 60 or 70 in 1 life and die to a glitch in the game ?

Another thing I recommend if you have the money is buy the expansions and build bases on those maps, once u have tek teleporter you can transfer dinos back and forth between maps. Increases the things you can do with dinos/maps

33 minutes ago, Lucious07 said:

I like this topic. I am also looking for single player challenges. I beat all bosses on alpha although I increased my breeding and maturing rates a bit. Still trying to do it non increased rates. I also watched a guy on twitch who was trying to run the bosses on single player from start (lvl 1) to finish and if he died at any time he had to start over, new life lvl1, new engrams, re level and everything. Watched him get to level 60 or 70 in 1 life and die to a glitch in the game ?

Another thing I recommend if you have the money is buy the expansions and build bases on those maps, once u have tek teleporter you can transfer dinos back and forth between maps. Increases the things you can do with dinos/maps

Tek transmitter* 

Teleporters teleport you on the same map from place to place :) 

Tons of potential challenges out there, here's a few of the ones I came up with:

Herbivore tames only

No Engrams, blueprints/drops only (may require fiddling with loot tables to be viable)

No fliers or just straight no tames at all

No saddles / no rideable tames

Mammals only

Biome life (works best on Extinction, exist in only one environment ie desert, snow or redwoods)

Raft / platform bases only

Primitive or hardcore mode

I wouldn't do any of these long term but it can be fun to change it up and set some sort of end goal for each challenge, something hard but not impossible to do.

Archived