Jatheish

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1.) Will Xbox players get the same update times as PC? 

2.) What's the download size for the game on consoles as of now?

3.) I'm sure not while in EA, but will Xbox players get to play with PC players on private or official servers?

4.) I read you need 2 Xboxs if you want to host your own server. Is that going to be final/ Will we ever be able to use a PC to host Xbox servers? 

Thank you for your work and happy hoildays!!!

3 hours ago, lilpanda said:

It comes out at midnight in your local time zone rolling across the world. So everyone gets it at midnight their time. PST will be last to get it.

Pretty sure the entirety USA and Canada get it at 12am EST, according to what Jesse told everyone in a twitch stream chat last night.

3 hours ago, LordSatanos said:

1.) Will Xbox players get the same update times as PC? 

2.) What's the download size for the game on consoles as of now?

3.) I'm sure not while in EA, but will Xbox players get to play with PC players on private or official servers?

4.) I read you need 2 Xboxs if you want to host your own server. Is that going to be final/ Will we ever be able to use a PC to host Xbox servers? 

Thank you for your work and happy hoildays!!!

1. Xbox will update appx. every two weeks

2. ~24GB

3. No

4. They are investing allowing Xbox players to rent from a third party server provider, much like battlefield allows on console. No mention of ever allowing PC hosting of Xbox servers.

• Wildcard Community
34 minutes ago, Klaytos said:

Pretty sure the entirety USA and Canada get it at 12am EST, according to what Jesse told everyone in a twitch stream chat last night.

Perhaps you are correct, I was basing it off of a previous tweet saying that it's a rolling midnight release and it is midnight in their respective time zones. I did not attend the stream so I suppose I missed the info. Thanks!

OMG I won (thank you so much @Jat) here is the reply with my solution:

Hey Johannes!

Congratulations! You were one of the 5 winners from the trailer competition :). I will be forwarding your contact details to our PR team and they will assist in getting that Prize Pack sent out to you!

However for now, here's your gamecode which you can activate at any time on your Xbox One account!

J4T15-4D0D0-L0V3R-0D0D4-51T4J

Thanks and have fun playing!

On Thu, Dec 10, 2015 at 6:31 PM, Johannes XXX <johannes.xxx@gmail.com> wrote:

Parasaur
Quetzal
Dodo
Raptor
Rex
Carno
Spino
Direwolf
Mammoth
Giganoto
Bronto
Megaloceros
Paracer
Argentavis
Pteranodon
Kairuku
Titanboa
Beelzebufo
Mosasaurus
Trike
Stegosaurus
Mesopithecus
Megapithecus
Coelacanth
Human

Dimorphodon

Can someone please help me!! I need help with ark for Xbox one

The game crashed after a bug with the text chat menu. And now the game won't launch anymore online and offline. The game closes before it can launch on the picture part. All my apps and games work, im only having this problem with ark. I tried everything from hard resetting several times and reinstalling several times.

Please help if anyone else had the same problem and figured out how to get the game to work!!!

I've been playing Ark on Xbox One since it's release just a few days ago. I've noticed on PC that you can change your personal servers settings to a fuller extent than you can on Xbox. I would like to change tame rates and FALL DAMAGE when playing on my own server, or in single player/ hosting non-dedicated servers. The FALL DAMAGE is ridiculous! Currently, I sometimes DIE if I fall off my STEGO at this point... And jumping off medium rocks while running for my life? DEAD. In bushes. In a random location. Never to find my gear, made of metal that took forever to harvest. Please, add more settings to change when hosting any type of server, or playing single player. Thank you.

Edit: And moments later, I went on and found increased rates at which I can set for taming, and player resistance. Personally, I would like to see a specific setting for fall damage as I'd like to take normal damage from dinos and players, but limited damage from falls. But thank you for the update to the Ark servers!!

On Thursday, December 10, 2015 at 0:11 PM, Jat said:

Hey Survivors!

As previously announced yesterday ARK: Survival Evolved will be hitting Xbox One this fall! It's official release date will be the 16th of December 2015.

The Xbox One version of the game will contain:

- All game content currently in the PC build, this is 3x the amount of gameplay that existed at the original Steam Launch!
- It will also include an Exclusive bionic "Tek" T-Rex Skin, Safari Hat, and Survivor's Trophy.
- You'll have free access to Xbox-Specific ARK Official Servers
- We'll be continuously updating the game prior to full launch in 2016
- Tailor made for Xbox One gamepad controls!

But that's not all, we'd also like to announce a special contest! Along with the Xbox One announcement, we released a new trailer!
We want you survivors to tell us each and every dinosaur or creature you see in the trailer! You can send in your answers to:

contest@studiowildcard.com

The first 5 emails with all the correct answers will be given an ARK-Prize Pack featuring; 

- An ARK T Shirt
- An ARK Poster
- An ARK Xbox One Game Code when it launches!

The contest is open to all survivors world-wide and will end when we have 5 winners or by 4PM EST on the 15th of December 2016, in which the next-closest answers will be selected! 

Good luck everyone!

You need to get rid of that wall that forces players together in CO-OPERATIVE 

• Jen unfeatured and unpinned this topic

Archived