Please oh please help me. I know how to change  the crafting cost of items because of the one website everyone suggests that's also in another language. But empty cryopods  aren't  in there. And I am using Nitrado to run my server and it doesn't have Empty cryopods  in the setting. So I was wondering  if anyone could please help me with the code to make the empty cryopods  cost 1000 element to craft. I suck at coding so this would be my first code. I use nitrado default settings.

Only 1000 element or also other stuff?

I think something like this might work:

ConfigOverrideItemCraftingCosts=(ItemClassString="PrimalItem_WeaponEmptyCryopod_C",BaseCraftingResourceRequirements=((ResourceItemTypeString="PrimalItemResource_Element_C",BaseResourceRequirement=1000.0,bCraftingRequireExactResourceType=false)))

On 4/14/2019 at 1:24 PM, Oli4 said:

Only 1000 element or also other stuff?

I think something like this might work:

ConfigOverrideItemCraftingCosts=(ItemClassString="PrimalItem_WeaponEmptyCryopod_C",BaseCraftingResourceRequirements=((ResourceItemTypeString="PrimalItemResource_Element_C",BaseResourceRequirement=1000.0,bCraftingRequireExactResourceType=false)))

Should I copy and paste it into the custom game.ini settings or do I have to put it into expert mode? Also thank you so much for taking time out of your day for me! Also I replied twice cause I wasn't sure if this gave you a notification. Sorry.

Archived