5hrs and counting being griefed w/ corrupted gigas being dropped in w/ a telepad

GrumpyBear

They have been going at it for over 5hrs now.  Is there any way to get a GM to look at this ?

23B1E0A974E171D6AAFD449BD13FD7E6665A0BB6

AD7FA552BC805E6F12AF86F661D1368803E324D0

9FB752253363F7286E3FD1BC181501BDE80BE8A5

This is one of the most brazen attacks on PVE I've seen.   THey layed down a cliff platform and put a telepad up on it to transport the wild corrupt gigas right into our space.  Wiped out sooooo much stuff.  

Screenshots are from my chinese tribemate.  This is an ongoing attack by a chinese tribe.  Been going for over 5hrs now.

• Volunteer Moderator
2 minutes ago, GrumpyBear said:

Is there any way to get a GM to look at this ?

The only way is to gather as much evidences as you can and submit a ticket: https://support.survivetheark.com/

That being said, why are not you guys logging off for a while so your stuff is ORP protected? They would certainly gives up after a while..

We did, tribemate is watching over it w/ an alternate account.  They are continuing to just load up the area for when we get back on.  We have close up screenshots that pretty clearrly show a corrupted giga there with that yellow arrow showing the only way for it to get there was through a teleporter which u can see the glow of the tek generator in the shot.

We logged into 10 corrupted gigas all in the base , there wasnt much time to save anything by logging out.  the damage was pretty much done in minutes.

WildCard simply doesnt care, they allow RMT to thrive in the game with 30 photos of proof and still nothing done. Chinese have been griefing the server since extinctions creations, still nothing done or even any progress in taking the first step to preventing it. They have now started wiping any tribes that they deem fit into the easy to "tame and maintain" category. So that egg farm you built for kibble, pumped full of food, now you classify as easy to maintain and can be wiped at ark enforcement's discretion.

The best thing you can do here is in all honesty, give up playing ark. It hasnt changed since legacy and never will. If you were to pillar the area around your base, the chinese would report you for pillar spamming, get all your pillars destroyed, then build ontop of you and bomb you with corrupted. Its a lose/lose situation and wildcard just simply doesnt care. You cant even expect a notice of impending action, no respect from them.

It looks like you have alot of gigas there,wjy dont you just put behe gates down,fence the gigas in,and put them on agressive,that should sort the problem out.

Maybe even 10 velos,easy to tame and would wreck most gigas that even come near your base,tek is very affective against any corrupted (if you have access to it)

So many ways to counter this B.S,we had a simular issue with the chinese on our server,until nearly every one on ours all worked together and got rid of the griefers.The reason like always is that you most probley have a spot they want,and dont want you there.

12 hours ago, invincibleqc said:

The only way is to gather as much evidences as you can and submit a ticket: https://support.survivetheark.com/

That being said, why are not you guys logging off for a while so your stuff is ORP protected? They would certainly gives up after a while..

You don’t play PVE do you?  What happens when they log off is they’ll continue to dump corrupted in the base. Then they’ll sit there and keep them rendered in. If they’re this dedicated to kite for 5+ hours, they’ll happily sit on the base for another 20-30 hours. When they log in, the corrupted will go ham on all their structures and dinos for 20-30 seconds. Then they’ll have to hope they have enough gigas to kill everything fast enough before their base is demolished. ORP has its downsides. ;)

10 hours ago, devid20 said:

What did you do? Thats the real question, I dont think that they are doing it without a reason

These guys just want them "wiped out" of the server through illegal means of using environment against them.. through their own ways.

Some people just do it without reason, and with no reason at all. It has already been seen with several tribes doing this kind of stupidity.

18 hours ago, Vaculity said:

These guys just want them "wiped out" of the server through illegal means of using environment against them.. through their own ways.

Some people just do it without reason, and with no reason at all. It has already been seen with several tribes doing this kind of stupidity.

Step 1. Create a new PSN with bogus gmail account

Step 2. Level up new fresh account character to 105 in an hour or two

Step 3. Pincode boxes and main base doors

Step 4. Enter main base with smurf account and grab podded dinos

Step 5. Grief to your delight with zero risk to your main tribe

Step 6. Return dinos to cryofridge

Step 7. Back to step 1 and rinse and repeat

its that simple to grief people on PVE, unfortunately. 

1 hour ago, flamron said:

Step 1. Create a new PSN with bogus gmail account

Step 2. Level up new fresh account character to 105 in an hour or two

Step 3. Pincode boxes and main base doors

Step 4. Enter main base with smurf account and grab podded dinos

Step 5. Grief to your delight with zero risk to your main tribe

Step 6. Return dinos to cryofridge

Step 7. Back to step 1 and rinse and repeat

its that simple to grief people on PVE, unfortunately. 

This is for the Extinction server right? And on top of that, one needs to also purchase the base game. So for a burner account, you would have to spend quite a bit of money. If it did get barred from the Official Network, that's a chunk of money right there. I suppose some people can afford that.

5 hours ago, Sphere said:

This is for the Extinction server right? And on top of that, one needs to also purchase the base game. So for a burner account, you would have to spend quite a bit of money. If it did get barred from the Official Network, that's a chunk of money right there. I suppose some people can afford that.

Some people will go to such lengths to do that.

Like people said, put the gigas inside base on aggresive they will eat any corrupt dropped.

Also, you playing with a friend, you dont need two accounts for temporary protect the base, just one of you leave the tribe, ally and construct a cover so that gigas cant be droped to you base.

And report trough support form. In the pictures you show there are enough evidences to have the teleport tribe owners punished, just add some screenshots where the their tribe name is more visible, and all the info you can gather, their tribe base, steam accounts etc, in case they try to hide that they will do.

18 hours ago, Sphere said:

No purchase necessary other than your main PSN. That’s what makes it so hard to police. You can create a new PSN without plus and use it on your machine. Just have to log in first with your main and then switch accounts. 

13 hours ago, arkark said:

Like people said, put the gigas inside base on aggresive they will eat any corrupt dropped.

Also, you playing with a friend, you dont need two accounts for temporary protect the base, just one of you leave the tribe, ally and construct a cover so that gigas cant be droped to you base.

And report trough support form. In the pictures you show there are enough evidences to have the teleport tribe owners punished, just add some screenshots where the their tribe name is more visible, and all the info you can gather, their tribe base, steam accounts etc, in case they try to hide that they will do.

The biggest concern is the corrupted giga. While granted that they don't do bleed damage unlike original, would you be shocked to have 50 Level 500+ Giga piled up in your base and you have only 2 or 3 bred giga? (While wildcard mentioned about them despawning if too far from the OSD, lately I noticed that they have been wandering too outside once more, with no sign of the OSD they came from in sight.)

4 hours ago, Vaculity said:

The biggest concern is the corrupted giga. While granted that they don't do bleed damage unlike original, would you be shocked to have 50 Level 500+ Giga piled up in your base and you have only 2 or 3 bred giga? (While wildcard mentioned about them despawning if too far from the OSD, lately I noticed that they have been wandering too outside once more, with no sign of the OSD they came from in sight.)

May the OP can tell us the levels of the gigas being dropped. When I wrote my reply I though about and for a constant spamming of gigas you cannot rely on pink osd's. Gigas dont appear at first wave, and you would have to being doing waves non-stop to have enough number of gigas and then moving to a tp. I see more realistic that the gigas are normal 5-150 lvl ones, from the cave under the titan king terminal, maybe they put a tp there.

And if I remember well, the despawning when too far from the osd only applies to corrupted wyverns.

As far as I can tel not one of them got sanctioned in any way.  All that happened is the cliff platform is gone.  For all we know the kiters removed it themselves.

i don’t really know the levels,  there was about 5 of them who made a new tribe to hide their original tribes.   I personally was useless,  my character was wiped by Thanos.  My one tribemate who was on had to balance trying to get documented evidence while also trying to figure out the best way to save what he could.

It’s great to know that bothering to get their names and steam ids was just about pointless.  For how easy it is to get in the right distance and get them in view,  it’s great to know it’s pointless.

WC just said to post to the thread if I get any other evidence and a couple days later they close out the ticket.

* I honestly can't say one way or the other what my friends might have done to get attacked , but it was Chinese on Chinese violence.  This tribe is one I was added to after I had traded with them for some time and helped him and some other allies out with getting stats they were looking for.  These guys had everything you couldn't even imagine.  Most likely it was jealousy as far as I can tell.  I have people ask me for rare stats all the time and I would find them usually with this tribe.  

I found a picture that shows the lvls of the stuff that was attacking.

4355719963039F8A63F49C5B1F85A66926420D19

Maybe WC just figures if they let the animals run wild and ruin the experience on official, they can reduce the server #s due to the lower population #s due to people just giving up.  The bulk of the money has already been made off this game, it's just a process of diminishing returns at this point.

On 4/17/2019 at 10:46 PM, GrumpyBear said:

WC just said to post to the thread if I get any other evidence and a couple days later they close out the ticket.

* I honestly can't say one way or the other what my friends might have done to get attacked , but it was Chinese on Chinese violence.  This tribe is one I was added to after I had traded with them for some time and helped him and some other allies out with getting stats they were looking for.  These guys had everything you couldn't even imagine.  Most likely it was jealousy as far as I can tell.  I have people ask me for rare stats all the time and I would find them usually with this tribe.  

You probably got a stupid GM that doesn't know what they are doing and give excuses to close the ticket.

And I would assume it would be what you said, jealousy, and possibly racism. (The griefers I assumed don't like "foreigners", but probably ts just me though, because I ran into several racist tribes who would grief those tribes not solely speaking only their native language.)

Nah,  it was Chinese on Chinese .     I used to think the Chinese player community helped each other out,  but I was wrong.  He referred to these players as simply animals.  The mainland Chinese players have no moral code as I wrongly thought they did.

they use some program called QQ ,  most Chinese players use that.  The perps were busy bragging how they destroyed the base and got away with it.

2 hours ago, GrumpyBear said:

Nah,  it was Chinese on Chinese .     I used to think the Chinese player community helped each other out,  but I was wrong.  He referred to these players as simply animals.  The mainland Chinese players have no moral code as I wrongly thought they did.

they use some program called QQ ,  most Chinese players use that.  The perps were busy bragging how they destroyed the base and got away with it.

Thats why most of chinese players use numaric Steam names?its same qq id i think

That makes sense now 

Archived