game Mega tribes

Jackstrider

Mega tribes have made the game toxic cant play the game without a mega tribe raiding you or abusing others the truth is the gms don't care about what goes on in servers they let the mega control everything will not be playing pvp or pre unless the issues are fixed mega tribes have gotten to strong love the game but it is over for me.

15 minutes ago, Jackstrider said:

Mega tribes have made the game toxic cant play the game without a mega tribe raiding you or abusing others the truth is the gms don't care about what goes on in servers they let the mega control everything will not be playing pvp or pre unless the issues are fixed mega tribes have gotten to strong love the game but it is over for me.

Cya

13 hours ago, Jackstrider said:

Sucks to suck

I don't get the hate for mega tribes. Being able to form and run a mega tribe is one of biggest skills in this game game. You have to bring togather hundreds of strangers on the internet, from different continents and cultures. For all their perceived toxicity mega tribes are some of most tightly knit social communities I seen in any game. 

I'm solo on official pvp and I haven't been raided in almost a year. Stealing poop from megas is my bread and butter. Stay hidden, get someone to make you a cryofridge with some pods then live outta a vault with some open crafting stations. Cryopods made solos OP. Sure you can't fight large tribes head on but you'll catch them slipping plenty of time. Almost all my stuff and tames are stolen. 100% can be done, just use your head and don't play like the crowd.

Archived