Classic PvP - Open Clusters questions

NattivStray

Hello everyone,

this might be a stupid question to the most part of you, but I'd like to be sure about one thing on Classic PvP servers. If I undertstood it right, WC will soon (don't know when) open the clusters, connecting every Classic PvP servers. If I well remember, on Legacy was possible to stop people raiding or moving massivly from cluster to cluster just locking the obelisks and the beacons. Tekgrams lack on this kind of servers. So, the question is: will the lack of tek transmitter affect Classic PvP letting people stop inter-cluster raiding just locking obs and beacons? Or will WC reintroduce only this tekgram to avoid it? Any other answer?

Thanks

This is what they said and where they said it: Over time, as the game mode receives its adjustments and tweaks, we will be connecting the isolated clusters to each other so that they form a more extensive network.

I think connecting the clusters is the right step as 4 maps is a bit too small in the long run, but i hope they dont just do the usual unlimited transfer from a server to any other server. Would be cool if there would be some kind of cluster feeling remaining. 

Archived