Base WIPED with all dinos for having more than 100 light pets!!!

Guest EnergyDrink

New: Intentionally filling the server tame limit via spamming tames (such as Dodo, Jerboa, or easy to 'tame and maintain' dinos) and/or rafts

then why has no one done anything about 340-370 rafts in the middle of the ocean i reportes 3 times yet people r getting wiped for and read this very carefully, having bred dodos! Not taming an easy to tame dodo but breeding a hard dino considering its food value!

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont realy get it. I have legit limmit for my tribe. so WHYTF should I care what dino will it be? If I like freaking featherlights I will breed featherlights as much as I want until I reach my limit which YOU give me. Cuz it's freaking PVE and I like freaking birds! The only real situation to treat it as spam against of Code of conduct if it was few ppl creating one-man tribes and throwing out army of dodos to cap server in short period.

If you give me legit tribe limit, whytf whould I care about server cap?

P.s. srry for my english. and I dont play PVE. however how WC works is really freaking me out.

Guest EnergyDrink
19 minutes ago, mrfila said:

I dont realy get it. I have legit limmit for my tribe. so WHYTF should I care what dino will it be? If I like freaking featherlights I will breed featherlights as much as I want until I reach my limit which YOU give me. Cuz it's freaking PVE and I like freaking birds! The only real situation to treat it as spam against of Code of conduct if it was few ppl creating one-man tribes and throwing out army of dodos to cap server in short period.

If you give me legit tribe limit, whytf whould I care about server cap?

P.s. srry for my english. and I dont play PVE. however how WC works is really freaking me out.

That's what we did, breeding mostly featherlights and shinehorns... had many colors.. my own featherlight line was around 280-290 born and clean... :(

But we got WIPED completely.. :(

you said your first post was 490 out of 500 or something like that lol. You also said you had a bunch of rock drakes, buldbogs, shine horns, and dodos' (why have dodos at that stage is beyond me.

At the end of the day, the dev looked at your base and felt you were keeping way to many tames and needed to be removed. Your tribe log has like 5 equu's all barely level 200. 160 stuff getting cryo'd. They proboably looked at your tames and decided your the toxic pve community that has 400 wyverns none over level 160 leveled bcuz they are "event wyvs so pretty the feathers!"

Cryo all the useless tames, by all means breed but don't be breeding dodos loloolol.

Guest EnergyDrink
7 hours ago, DaGoodNamesWereTaken said:

you said your first post was 490 out of 500 or something like that lol. You also said you had a bunch of rock drakes, buldbogs, shine horns, and dodos' (why have dodos at that stage is beyond me.

At the end of the day, the dev looked at your base and felt you were keeping way to many tames and needed to be removed. Your tribe log has like 5 equu's all barely level 200. 160 stuff getting cryo'd. They proboably looked at your tames and decided your the toxic pve community that has 400 wyverns none over level 160 leveled bcuz they are "event wyvs so pretty the feathers!"

Cryo all the useless tames, by all means breed but don't be breeding dodos loloolol.

People should be able to play the game however they want, if you want to breed dodos, do that.
Please dont spread your negativity here.

Serious if they going to apply max rules in the only to them known numbers they should implement a max numbers for each dinos. Especially easy tames for example max 30 are allowed to be outside  cryo 10 dodos 20 jerboas or 30 dodos etc yust max it.

And if you are running a script to check that is a real wrong move in my opinnion.

add a warning first time 2nd time wipe those tames, 3th wipe all dino’s and after that wipe all. And let the warning apply at least a year.

4 hours ago, Avaraxius said:

Serious if they going to apply max rules in the only to them known numbers they should implement a max numbers for each dinos. Especially easy tames for example max 30 are allowed to be outside  cryo 10 dodos 20 jerboas or 30 dodos etc yust max it.

And if you are running a script to check that is a real wrong move in my opinnion.

add a warning first time 2nd time wipe those tames, 3th wipe all dino’s and after that wipe all. And let the warning apply at least a year.

Arbitrary rules are confusing to everyone. Why no max number allowed?

Removing this as a rule that takes enforcement team time and replacing it with a game mechanic is a much smarter option for many reasons.

Also, with the Extinction DLC introducing skinning and decor items. Pretty dinos can be displayed without using tame slots, but the downside is more structures to render.

17 hours ago, DaGoodNamesWereTaken said:

A giga Needs 1 Slot, a dodo needs 1 Slot.

Whats the difference?

I breeded Allos, Rex, Brontos, Argys, Beavers, Yutys, Frogs and Doedis. And, yea, i had fun to breed Dodos too.

I had no other "small dinos", all i had, was killed or in cryo since the kibble Change.

I killed 1 day before much of my lines cuz i had some free days and reached some better breedlines.

I was not at tribe cap and our Server was not at his TameCap.

Just explain, why i should get instant deleted?

(and as long we dont know a number, how much and which kind of dinos we can have, as long noone is protected of this)

On 4/13/2019 at 4:23 PM, invincibleqc said:

I guess they are enforcing the following change they made to the CoC two weeks ago:

Although it is hard to have an impartial opinion considering we only have one side of the story... if the claims made here that both servers referenced were never capped are true, I'm not sure how someone can be found guilty of purposely capping a server that is not and never been capped. This doesn't really make sense to me, to be honest. I'm sure they had good reasons to make that change but, if a server is not constantly capped then I'm not sure how someone breeding dodos or light pets can be considered griefing and preventing others from playing. So yeah, as mentioned you guys will know more about the situations and the specific reasons behind the taken actions by submitting support tickets.

And the response back to all those tickets will be “sorry we can’t undo this even though we F’ed up big time because we’re power hungry morons that don’t give two poops about people’s work”. 

This might be the nail in the coffin for many of us. So congrats Wildcard. GG...

Guest EnergyDrink

When this nonsense happens, players are destined to just deal with it on their own. No support or help is available from WC. Proof right here.

P.S. Dear WildCard, when you delete and wipe player bases and dinos, please send some email with psychiatric professionals contacts, and a tutorial on "how to deal with loss".

P.P.S. Honestly, if the ones who deleted my gfs and my base with dinos, read this: [insert swear word], you !

Have a good day! :)

Someone probably complained about you to their admin friend. Me and my tribe got dev raided on no tech no tame. We invited a new player in, the player apparently didn't like us but liked our BPs, so they placed spike walls on the spawn locations at all the edge 4 spawns on aberration. Placed them so when you spawn in it would insta kill you, left the tribe then got a hold of their admin pal. Who then wiped us, took all of our BPs and then gave them to his player pal, who then left the server. This was also on official and no word of a lie but the day after Christmas lol. So it could very well be a crooked admin.

The problem here is how WildCard handle this. And they do it really bad to be honest.

I see no problem in one tribe, lets say "worst case scenario" 500 Jerboas or dodos is tamed / breed. If this person love that spesific  dino and want to breed them, put them on display this is not a issue at all. As long as is within the 500 tribe tame cap. If this person finds a way to go over this / glitch the game. Make it a problem on purpose. Sure, kick them out.

WildCard tell us, tame dinos. No matter what and if someone want to tame low lvl  dinos and find enjoyment in this. Let them! This is how the person love the game it wont bother others since tame cap is not really a problem anymore on official servers after cryopods.

The big problem here is, someone reports someone and that tribe get wiped. With no warning of "making it right". I work in computer service business this is the same as deleting someones driver without asking "do you have backup?". Its so bad. unprofessional at the higest.

Dont get me wrong, i know there are hundres of situations here which this happens. If someone cap a server spamming trash dinos thats another case. And there is hard solid proof on this of course they should be wiped, could help also to have a open communication with that tribe. 

As long we can tame 500 dinos legit as the game say we can, let people do it. If someone has bad intentions, of course kick them. But make sure there is a two way communcation here not one way WildCard. For the love of all good.

There may be many tickets but it wont help do do anything fast just to be done with it, in the long run doing it right will make the community feel safer to play this game.

"What about the taming cap? Do we need to find a way to prevent this?", "Nah f*ck that, just ban players and reset their bases"

Same story for meshers, they took to much time to wake up and banned a lot of players without patching this bug. When a youtuber kick their ass and make a bad buzz they are suddenly woke up ahah that's hilarious. 

I'm really happy that i leaved the game and this "enterprise". I'll no buy anything again from them. I lost to much time to support them. Now i'm playing some other games and that developers are experienced. I'm sorry for your base, this game don't take the good way sadly... 

I find this topic fascinating and slightly terrifying. I had no idea that breeding smaller dinosaurs could result in the deletion of your entire tribe.
So a few questions! 
1.What is the official number on how many dodo's or smaller animals a tribe is "allowed" to have displayed at any given time? 
2.What constitutes as a 'easy to 'tame and maintain' dinos'? 
I personally don't find it hard to maintain any dinosaur in the game and once you have start breeding, its no longer an 'easy' tame. It's actually harder to successfully breed microraptors then it is to breed a rex due to their low health.  
3.What is the difference between having 100 smaller creatures vs 100 larger creatures? 
4.Do the larger creatures count for less toward your tribe tame cap? 
5.Does my tribe not get to decide what dinosaurs they love? 
6. If I choose to breed thyla's/wolves.. does that make me more toxic then the rex/giga breeders?  
If your answer is yes, please explain why. 
7. If I tame 10 event jerboa's for their colors.. will I get wiped a year down the road?
This topic has me slightly paranoid.
I was under the impression this is a game of survival, taming and breeding. Some choose to PvE, some choose to PvP. Some choose to breed for stats while others breed for colors (a very WIDE variety of colors at that) and the few that breed for both. Not every single person/tribe in the game is the same, not all people play with the same 'end game' in mind. 
Every tribe also has a dinosaur tame limit of 500 visible dinosaurs at any given time. Why then does it matter if they choose to display their dodo's vs their trikes vs their rex's. At the end of the day a 500 dinosaur limit is a 500 dinosaur limit, its irrelevant what type they are... 

Guest EnergyDrink
8 hours ago, Jim1 said:

This is complete crap to be honest, and I'm guessing you can't get a response form them either? Just ignore you, right? Like what company does this? This company is unbelievable.

yes. there is no response from them. i send them a ticket, and an email and i think 1 message through twitter.

Guest EnergyDrink

Wildcard manages to turn 3000hour of playtime players from game-lovers, to game haters in 1 click of a button...

Strange that ther is no offical word here (or did i mis it) dont count mod :).  Totally silent as always no information they will see if they can improve annything like always one side comunication. this toipc wil continue long before it eventually wil die out or get locked because geting to "off topic".  Would like someone of the twitter crazy WC employes post on this forum bit more.

IF this forum doesnt have any function close it of and use reddit and twitter only seems those two are used almost for most communication.

Give is clear number why cant someone who likes dodos or jerboas tame 500 of them and someone else can have 100 rexes 50 gigas 20 rapoters 10 trikes 100 allos 50 brontos 120 anky's to fill their tribe limit. THere are enough pictures of tribes that have alot more dinos, if you are goign to enforce a rule set the rules by numbers not by a wild gues should not be that hard...

19 hours ago, EnergyDrink said:

yes. there is no response from them. i send them a ticket, and an email and i think 1 message through twitter.

I lost about 2-3 months of work, not as bad as what you lost. However, same type of response from WC, or lack there of. They'll fix a couple lost tames/items for people, but when it's something massive as what happened to us. The easiest way for them to deal with it, is just by not dealing with it. It's a shame and I am done putting times into this game. 

Hello, Mods, you there? Where are our responses, what can be done for us, should we not things replaced that you are capable of replacing at the very least?

@Jen @Cedric

*crickets*

*chirp*

Guest BubbaCrawfish

Worst thing about this is that they were using cryopods... Whoever reported them, should be devwiped themselves... I think it seems like someone wanted where they'd built and this was a simple way of getting the dev team to do the dirty work for them...

Archived