Base WIPED with all dinos for having more than 100 light pets!!!

Guest EnergyDrink

Guest BubbaCrawfish
1 hour ago, invincibleqc said:

You did quote me, which is why I assume you talked to me.

You obviously have access to view edits... Good for you...

Doesn't dismiss anything of what I editted that response to.

Staff aren't contactable... Through tickets or through PMs... This needs to change. Staff need to actually see this, and review this, as this situation, is RUINING PEOPLES GAMEPLAY EXPERIENCES...

None of the solutions that are being coined are going to fix the issue... The stats won't be the same, they won't be the dinos that they WORKED hard on, and there's no way they'll get their base back....

No matter how much you all say to lodge a ticket, that will not be answered... As mentioned by one of the OPs (As there's 2 threads merged in here, and multiple posts that are missing) their ticket has not been responded to....

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, BubbaCrawfish said:

You obviously have access to view edits... Good for you...

Doesn't dismiss anything of what I editted that response to.

I haven't even seen you edited your post; I had a popup on that tab which displayed your original one. That being said, the same way GMs should probably not be so quick on the wipe button, perhaps you should review your posts before clicking on the submit one. ?

2 hours ago, BubbaCrawfish said:

Yet again, those dinos will not be of the same stats as the dinos that they had, nor will they be of the lines, nor the sentimental attachment of those dinos. It's not an equivalence... This also doesn't cover the base itself, or the items they had...

Again, I was just saying that there is tools available to spawn creatures with specific stats, colors, imprinter and imprint quality in response to your comment about running a previous save on a different server in order to do so. I have not commented on any of your other points, nor gave my opinion on them so you are arguing alone here.

Guest BubbaCrawfish
1 hour ago, invincibleqc said:

I haven't even seen you edited your post; I had a popup on that tab which displayed your original one. That being said, the same way GMs should probably not be so quick on the wipe button, perhaps you should review your posts before clicking on the submit one. ?

Again, I was just saying that there is tools available to spawn creatures with specific stats, colors, imprinter and imprint quality in response to your comment about running a previous save on a different server in order to do so. I have not commented on any of your other points, nor gave my opinion on them so you are arguing alone here.

Thing is, what you said, was stating about restoring a dino, to a 'specific' level, but not respawning a specific dino...

How would you know what the stats were without having access to the original dino stats? Like, that's where you went wrong in your original reply that I had quoted.

You cannot possibly know anything as to what actual stats that dino had without actually having that info, and anything from there comes back to the point, that it's not the same dino, it's not got the same sentimental, or 'accomplishment' and if you think that a screenshot would suffice to give those stats back, then that's so open to abuse it's not funny...

How do you REALLY think that spawning ANOTHER dino, which isn't the same, will cover up for anything that has happened in this?

Guest BubbaCrawfish
1 hour ago, Aylana314159 said:

Proof would be required. Like a screenshot.

Which can be forged in a myriad of ways... And who is going to realistically screenshot 200 dinos stats, in preparation for a dev wipe... rofl... absurd is what that expectation is...

Guest BubbaCrawfish

@Joebl0w13 So what's the chances of actual staff coming in here to comment on this whole debacle of a situation.

It's not as if anything that's been mentioned has been dismissed. None of the attachments to those dinos, nor the bases can be restored from any of the commands listed, so really, who's the person to go chase up about this in the longer term, as it's pretty clear the tickets aren't being tended to, nor is the thread being looked at in any serious form from anyone who actually needs to be looking...

@Chris @Jen @Jatheish

• Volunteer Moderator

This thread has had more than its fair share of attention with staff being called out multiple times.

The right people have had plenty of time to read it and evaluate the situation. 

Talking in circles will not garner any more attention than it already has. If a support or code of conduct member of the staff decides to comment on this event privately. They will.

Archived