Base WIPED with all dinos for having more than 100 light pets!!!

Guest EnergyDrink

Guest EnergyDrink
On 4/21/2019 at 2:17 AM, Jim1 said:

I lost about 2-3 months of work, not as bad as what you lost. However, same type of response from WC, or lack there of. They'll fix a couple lost tames/items for people, but when it's something massive as what happened to us. The easiest way for them to deal with it, is just by not dealing with it. It's a shame and I am done putting times into this game. 

Hello, Mods, you there? Where are our responses, what can be done for us, should we not things replaced that you are capable of replacing at the very least?

@Jen @Cedric

*crickets*

*chirp*

Well for them to respond to all this tragedy and sound like a normal human being would be almost an impossible task, so i can almost guarantee that there will be no response from them ever..

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/13/2019 at 7:58 AM, OtterlyRidiculous said:

Dude drop the koolaid please. Biased off of everything that has been said their are holes in his story and i dont believe for a damn minute that hes telling the truth or atleast the whole story. Just seems like someone who broke the rules and decided to cry on official forums because his tribe got wiped for breaking the rules.  unless i see screen shots which is something anyone can do saying otherwise id say this thread should be locked to further replys

People are suspecting that the devs are running an automated script that is flagging bases with "large" (see 30+) small dinos. Once flagged, a Dev logs on and wipes without much investigation. No warnings are given.

I've seen a lot of people get wiped this way. 

We actually got frightening and podded our shinehorn breeding program even though we breed them at level 290+

Guest BubbaCrawfish

^^ That's gotta suck for those who stash all their larger dinos, and get something like this occurring... I don't think automation is the place to have this if this is accurate. At least the admin should've checked what the log said about them stashing what they had into the cryopods anyway...

On 4/16/2019 at 5:52 PM, DaGoodNamesWereTaken said:

you said your first post was 490 out of 500 or something like that lol. You also said you had a bunch of rock drakes, buldbogs, shine horns, and dodos' (why have dodos at that stage is beyond me.

At the end of the day, the dev looked at your base and felt you were keeping way to many tames and needed to be removed. Your tribe log has like 5 equu's all barely level 200. 160 stuff getting cryo'd. They proboably looked at your tames and decided your the toxic pve community that has 400 wyverns none over level 160 leveled bcuz they are "event wyvs so pretty the feathers!"

Cryo all the useless tames, by all means breed but don't be breeding dodos loloolol.

He got wiped on an ab server where lightpets serve a crucial irreplaceable purpose. My tribe engages in a ton of risky behavior on ab. We murder 1-3 shinehorns a week due to lag/the mesh boss/element water. His breeding wasn't unreasonable. 

People are allowed to have passion projects. What's the difference between having 300 rexes out to hypermutate then and 300 shinehorns?

Hell, I wanted to hypermutate jerboa to see if I could get to level 200 base jerboas, but now I don't dare.

Guest BubbaCrawfish
24 minutes ago, Aylana314159 said:

I still think official PvE should release server files for continuation as unofficial servers. Or actually wipe the servers like the storyline dictates.

Official servers should be PvP only. 

Are you sure you're in the right thread? I'm pretty sure you're a bit lost.

Guest BubbaCrawfish
5 minutes ago, Aylana314159 said:

This is the right thread. WC instead of properly managing official PvE, is just haphazardly wiping players.

This is one tribe being wiped, not the entire server, which is where the server files come into it... So therefore you're out of place somewhat...

1 minute ago, BubbaCrawfish said:

This is one tribe being wiped, not the entire server, which is where the server files come into it... So therefore you're out of place somewhat...

Still in the correct thread.

If WC isn't going to properly manage official PvE, then the mode should be discontinued on the official network. Just turning off PvP and calling it PvE dosen't really work.

Guest EnergyDrink
5 minutes ago, BubbaCrawfish said:

1 minute ago, Aylana314159 said:

Still in the correct thread.

If WC isn't going to properly manage official PvE, then the mode should be discontinued on the official network. Just turning off PvP and calling it PvE dosen't really work.

So the main problem is why WC is wiping players for having a lot of light pets....

Guest BubbaCrawfish
1 minute ago, Aylana314159 said:

Not in the slightest... There's a reason there are PvP and PvE servers... The same rules apply to both.

The rule enforcing here though is of a situation which shouldn't have really happened considering what the logs state.

Guest BubbaCrawfish
1 minute ago, EnergyDrink said:

So the main problem is why WC is wiping players for having a lot of light pets....

And that was established to being the dodos being the main pets out, and as I said before, the admin who did the wipe should've looked at the tribe logs for the activity, and seen that there was a heap of freezing going on, along with checking how many dinos the tribe had in the first instance.

The idea that some tribe can just be wiped without any notification or caution, is a slight bit stupid because here's someone breeding dodos, looking for nice colors, and getting nice experiences out of it, and someone comes in to accuse them of something that they obviously aren't doing.

As I said before whoever reported them should be looked at, as if they've gone and set up a base on the areas that they were, then it'd be pretty obvious it wasn't about the dodos, more about their position in a certain place.

But another questionlets say you put 100 out for gestation you get wiped because of CoC. why is it allowed to put like 100 -200 eggs out to hatch then see the rule is not accurate, it is not clear needs rework and communication.  Howlong are you being monitored before the decission comes to wipe, 1h, 1 day or 1week.

See someone is sitting by his/her desk and says we implement this without testing/QA or annything. it is black or white no grey zone. Because if you think it out you see it is not right and need rethinking and tweeking etc....

Did we have anny official answer yet? twitter/reddit?

Guest EnergyDrink
19 hours ago, Avaraxius said:

But another questionlets say you put 100 out for gestation you get wiped because of CoC. why is it allowed to put like 100 -200 eggs out to hatch then see the rule is not accurate, it is not clear needs rework and communication.  Howlong are you being monitored before the decission comes to wipe, 1h, 1 day or 1week.

See someone is sitting by his/her desk and says we implement this without testing/QA or annything. it is black or white no grey zone. Because if you think it out you see it is not right and need rethinking and tweeking etc....

Did we have anny official answer yet? twitter/reddit?

No there is still no response from anyone at Wildcard... they just come and delete whoever they want, whenever they want...

• Volunteer Moderator
20 minutes ago, EnergyDrink said:

No there is still no response from anyone at Wildcard... they just come and delete whoever they want, whenever they want...

I'm not sure what kind of response you are looking for.

It would seem that the actions by the Code of Conduct team was, in fact, the response to somebody breaking the rules. 

In any event, I can assure you there will be no public response by the CoC team as they don't generally discuss these things in public to begin with.

Guest BubbaCrawfish

@Joebl0w13 Say for instance though, that they submit a ticket about this?

I'm sure they won't go back on what they've done, as they can't go back on what they've done, but the evidence provided actually points to them not breaking any rules, as they aren't doing it to actually consume tame slots...

Even looking at the tribe logs, it shows they actually had a lot of dinos in cryopods...

This is the issue that needs to be shown to the CoC team, as this, was just stupid... Come on, they just wiped a tribes work, over nothing more than an assumption on what they were doing lol. I know many people who like to breed the smaller dinos, as they are easy, and cute to do... This just makes it clear that this sort of thing, which is something which the game encourages by the kibble functionality, is unwelcome...

• Volunteer Moderator
6 minutes ago, BubbaCrawfish said:

@Joebl0w13 Say for instance though, that they submit a ticket about this?

Anybody involved in the action is certainly free to submit a ticket appealing the decision.

I've no insight as to what the outcome would be, if any.

Guest BubbaCrawfish
1 hour ago, Joebl0w13 said:

Anybody involved in the action is certainly free to submit a ticket appealing the decision.

I've no insight as to what the outcome would be, if any.

That's the thing, we all know nothing will come of it, as nothing can be done about it as it's highly unlikely they can reinstate the dinos or the work involved in what they were doing.

The only thing we can hope for is that the staff involved in making of these rules and enforcing these rules see this situation for what it is, and revise the rules regarding this...

Especially seeing that Cryopods are now a feature of the game.

I personally would've thought that the rule would've become defunct, seeing as they added those storage facilities, hence why I've been mentioning the cryopods throughout this thread.

I also would've thought that the CoC enforcement team, would've been looking at the tribe logs before they wiped peoples hard work, along with looking at how many dinos they ACTUALLY had out. If they were indeed going for the tame cap, they'd have not been storing dinos at all, and they'd have had them all out.

Seems as if many things in this situation, could've been open to interpretation, and better judgement, rather than just wiping everything that the tribe worked so hard to put together, and create.

So much, could've been done better... That's the reason for this thread.

Ive been dealing with gm abuse in which iam in contact with an enforcement member of wildcard atm so hopefully these abusive gms get kicked out for ruining the game for people . There has been gms tied to cheaters and exploiters in the past on official servers which they got by with for years , i hope times change and make the game better for everyone again instead of doing petty crap like what happend to you .

As for the op , how can one determine intent of "tame capping" a server without a chat message or something proving that's what they are trying to do ?. I have seen tribes in the past that just loved taming/breeding dinos without any intent of doing a server cap (ive never seen any server to a tame cap to this day) . If your legitimately telling your story truthfully (none here in this thread knows full story and neither do i so no one can take sides except wildcard ) i suspect you may have made a enemy on your server which may have made a report about you which i have seen done in the past .

Archived