Base WIPED with all dinos for having more than 100 light pets!!!

Guest EnergyDrink

Guest EnergyDrink

Our Main base got WIPED with all dinos/blueprints/base because of "Your tribe was wiped for spamming tames to cap a server. This is against Code of Conduct. Ark Enforcement Team"

Why have this been done to use?

We lost 50+ our own grown event drakes, all the colored Featherlights, SHinehorns, Glowtails and bulbods and MANY other dinos.. also a huge base...

Me and my GF played there together since last year summer..and we are not some people who tries to "cap a server"..

We didnt even have 500/500... we were close like 490/500 or something like that....

Anyone has any contacts were i could contact directly, and get this sorted..

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest EnergyDrink

If anyone had issues with a wipe, can you explain how was it resolved? If the wipe was done but it was a wrong move.

hello I want to tell you what happened to our tribe by completely ill-considered action of devs. 1.5 years ago we immediately started to play on the new servers, we have built up a huge base. We spent hundreds of hours in the search of breeding animals stuck (have Rex, Ankys, Allos, Megas ... and many more bred), on the base was a lot of work (Tek), all we had bred was our own work. My wife liked dodos and always wanted to breed colored dodos We already did that on the old servers. So we did that again on the new servers and we had a lot of different cute colored dodos. These were standing over a year in their glass boxes in our base :) when the cryo pods arrived We freeze all our animals, except a few we needed and let the dodos out. So we had 200/500 taming slots occupied I think we had about 250 animals freeze. the following happened we logged in today and all our characters were dead ...... no respawn beds on the server map, the first thing we thought .... our characters were deleted because of the rollbacks last week, but then we realized the dead charctere were our but our complete base simply everything was gone, we were shocked no idea what had happened ..... in the tribe log was the message that our tribe was deleted because of dodo spamming (these dodos are there for over one year and were bred the server had been forever no tame cap more .....), sorry but how can it be that a whole tribe of thousands of hours of work in the game has just deleted by pressing a button without saying anything and without any apparent reason. so it is not allowed to breed dodos ?? is there a list of animals ??? can i have 300 rex that is ok but 100 dodos not ??? we still had 300 taming slots open . That's in the 5 years ark the first we see something of the devs ...... wow great work, my wife is devastated thanks to the dev who did that, i think you have no idea what you did with the one click  ....... you have ark for us and our tribe member terminated.Also warning to all ,always expect that you on Official servers loses everything either by bugs or by incompetent devs ...... There are so many griefer, duper, cheater piller so many bugs so many to do and you destroy the work a peaceful tribes for nothing..... we are completely stunned..... Nothing can describe how we feel at the moment to get such an asskick after 5 years ark because of the sheer rage.....  nobody imagined how unfairly treated and helpless you feel when a work  for 1.5 years is destroyed for no apparent reason .... I know the devs will not care ...... just sad

Guest BubbaCrawfish

Wow, this is a pretty raw deal...

Was this an official PvE server? Sounds like someone just screwed up big time.

Never heard of a rule regarding dodo spamming...

Your story doesnt add up. you logged on today to find your base wiped for dodo spaming even tho you cryoed everything exept the dodos and some dinos you needed. you also stated in the title that your tribe was deleted after 1.5 years but mention 1 other server and then say "5 years ark the first we see something of the devs".

Im just going to take a stab in the dark and say that what actually happened and you told us what happened isnt the fullstory 

Guest BubbaCrawfish

I don't think you're reading enough into this... They've had the tribe running for 1.5 years, and you know over the past 5 years that arks enforcement of rules has been woefully missing...

To be wiped for dodo spamming when cryo fridges are being used, and knowing that it's highly unlikely anyone will refund them anything, as it's not as if they really have rollback capability on the official servers, someone just absolutely ruined their setup....

All for the appearance of being 'active' in cleaning up servers...

1 hour ago, BubbaCrawfish said:

I don't think you're reading enough into this... They've had the tribe running for 1.5 years, and you know over the past 5 years that arks enforcement of rules has been woefully missing...

To be wiped for dodo spamming when cryo fridges are being used, and knowing that it's highly unlikely anyone will refund them anything, as it's not as if they really have rollback capability on the official servers, someone just absolutely ruined their setup....

All for the appearance of being 'active' in cleaning up servers...

i just dont see the devs or a mod doing this for the reason given. that would be more asinine than the hod gaming issue from last month.

Guest BubbaCrawfish
30 minutes ago, OtterlyRidiculous said:

i just dont see the devs or a mod doing this for the reason given. that would be more assine  than the hod gaming issue from last month.

It's likely that this is what spurred them into actually getting on to doing things, and in this case, they've just shot themselves in the foot again...

The word you are looking for is asinine too.

31 minutes ago, BubbaCrawfish said:

It's likely that this is what spurred them into actually getting on to doing things, and in this case, they've just shot themselves in the foot again...

what are you talking about cleaning up the servers? I havent seen anything about this besides you saying that they are doing that for some reason

And thank you for that running on fumes can make typos a regular thing

sorry for my english

-i have been playing the early access for 5 years since

-on the server where the tribe was deleted since server start for 1.5 years

-the dodos have been on the server for more than a year with long beeding lines and lots of colors

-on the server is for months no taming cap

- There was absolutely no reason to delete anything

-we had huge buildings full of animals all are frozen for many weeks .....

- we used only 200 taming slots (no taming cap server)

-what devs did was ohhh they have dodos delete all......

- they have not spoken to us or ask anything

we know our mistake now:
you have 100 rex 50 gigas ...... and you have 500/500 taming all is fine;)

If you have 100 dodos and 100 other animals and you have 200/500 and freez the other 250 animals you will be deleted

that's a brief summary of what happened to us and yes we could all cry because everything would be destroyed because of nothing ..... that's exactly what happened

we have survived all the lags bugs and accepted it ,and then to lose everything in thatt way..........

Guest BubbaCrawfish
32 minutes ago, OtterlyRidiculous said:

what are you talking about cleaning up the servers? I havent seen anything about this besides you saying that they are doing that for some reason

And thank you for that running on fumes can make typos a regular thing

This is exactly the point... When there's a focus on the inactivity of the system, then there's a surge of activity to try and make it look like it is active.

The choice made in this instance, isn't a good choice, yet it was done... Done by a cleanup crew... A cleanup crew that have let the servers get away from them. Now that they had a fire lit under them they now over-react and do this.

I'm not saying they are doing it, I'm just painting you a simple scenario, which is quite feasible in it's simplicity...

The real issue is, that even if the OP does submit the ticket, and gets noticed, what would they do to actually fix this, as it's not as if they have the ability to return what they had, nor rollback to what they had.

Sure, they can chuck out some levels to the player, but what's that going to do towards their bred dinos and the attachments that they had to certain others.

Just because they had their cool colored dinos on display, doesn't mean they are clogging the server.

At least, not like the ones you see who has lines and lines of larger dinos, which are exactly the same and take up dino slots.

Really, I don't see why they act like this now that cryopods are here... They should be notifying the tribe that they need to put things in cryopods before wiping them now they have this in the game itself.

It's almost as if they don't know what they've added to the game, and for what purpose they did that...

As for the OP, I feel for them because when I started out I had a mad setup of dodos, and some stupid admin of the unofficial I was on just came through and wiped them for no reason other than them not liking them being there.

Hell, it's enough to actually make you find another server.

NANU was it actually on an official server?

36 minutes ago, NANU said:

really a ticket that we have made, and what will happen ?????? I can tell you 99% we will get no answer or help you have no idea what they have deleted  .... 1.5 years breeding so many stuff and why?...... DOOODDDDDDOOOS that is so incredible

If you refuse to try then that is on you. No one can help you at that point.

Guest EnergyDrink

This is Official 375 Aberation PVE.   Devs just came and deleted all we had.

We had about 3-4 dodos at all...

the server has never ever reached cap, and me and my gf were just breeding light pets, and drakes, and couple reapers...

yes, we had a lot of dinos, but we always were below 500...

everything else we kept in cryopods, or even in 1 other server on center were we play a bit.

Guest BubbaCrawfish

What CryptidHorror said NANU... You have to lodge that ticket... This thread however should remain as it needs to be discussed.

Guest EnergyDrink

Thank you WildCard Enforcement Monsters for killing my and my GFs work!  2000 hours of building base and breeding dinos for nothing.....

unknown.png?width=896&height=504

unknown.png?width=896&height=504

unknown.png

unknown.png

1 hour ago, BubbaCrawfish said:

This is exactly the point... When there's a focus on the inactivity of the system, then there's a surge of activity to try and make it look like it is active.

The choice made in this instance, isn't a good choice, yet it was done... Done by a cleanup crew... A cleanup crew that have let the servers get away from them. Now that they had a fire lit under them they now over-react and do this.

I'm not saying they are doing it, I'm just painting you a simple scenario, which is quite feasible in it's simplicity...

The real issue is, that even if the OP does submit the ticket, and gets noticed, what would they do to actually fix this, as it's not as if they have the ability to return what they had, nor rollback to what they had.

Sure, they can chuck out some levels to the player, but what's that going to do towards their bred dinos and the attachments that they had to certain others.

Just because they had their cool colored dinos on display, doesn't mean they are clogging the server.

At least, not like the ones you see who has lines and lines of larger dinos, which are exactly the same and take up dino slots.

Really, I don't see why they act like this now that cryopods are here... They should be notifying the tribe that they need to put things in cryopods before wiping them now they have this in the game itself.

It's almost as if they don't know what they've added to the game, and for what purpose they did that...

As for the OP, I feel for them because when I started out I had a mad setup of dodos, and some stupid admin of the unofficial I was on just came through and wiped them for no reason other than them not liking them being there.

Hell, it's enough to actually make you find another server.

NANU was it actually on an official server?

Dude drop the koolaid please. Biased off of everything that has been said their are holes in his story and i dont believe for a damn minute that hes telling the truth or atleast the whole story. Just seems like someone who broke the rules and decided to cry on official forums because his tribe got wiped for breaking the rules.  unless i see screen shots which is something anyone can do saying otherwise id say this thread should be locked to further replys

Guest BubbaCrawfish
1 hour ago, OtterlyRidiculous said:

Dude drop the koolaid please. Biased off of everything that has been said their are holes in his story and i dont believe for a damn minute that hes telling the truth or atleast the whole story. Just seems like someone who broke the rules and decided to cry on official forums because his tribe got wiped for breaking the rules.  unless i see screen shots which is something anyone can do saying otherwise id say this thread should be locked to further replys

If the rule enforced is the tame spam, and it's now being enforced (As you know full well it's not been enforced in this manner prior consistently), and without the concept that cryopods can be used, then it's not I that's drinking the koolaid...

You're ignoring the issue for whatever reason, but it's ignorant... You're even shown screenshots of what's lost because of this action, and you say it doesn't prove anything. lol.

NANU,EnergyDrink, He wants a screenshot of your tribe log saying you lost your stuff...

Archived