New map for ark

Rocketraptor

9 hours ago, JB1980 said:

Accept limitations on mobile...go play on PC if you want other maps...

On 4/13/2019 at 9:36 AM, Skeletoes said:

They are releasing dungeons & bosses. The dungeon itself is a new map. Also remember to take into account that a lot of people (complain) say that their phones can't handle the Island map. I doubt they'd be able to handle more/other maps. 

Yeah true. Your playing on a phone. It can’t handle games like a pc can. It’s a wonder that they can even get what they can on this.

10 minutes ago, Rocketraptor said:

Yes I know all of this but I play on iPad pro so my iPad has a an insane processor and people like can handle this kind of stuff and what i mean is something like rag

Yes there are a few devices out there that can handle more, my galaxy view has an octacore processor and 8gb of ram that could handle much more.

As a company however wildcard has to reach as many players possible to generate as much revenue as possible. They have already taken devices that were initially planned to be able to support the game off the list.

As technology continues to advance rapidly they will be able to add more in time and cautiously phase out older devices if they choose. Understand this is a risk as anyone unable to get a newer device will be angry if they can no longer play and without careful control of it they could lose a lot of players over that.

That would break multiplayer servers and cause an unnecessary divide in the player base. Dont get me wrong, id love to see another mobile exclusive map, but i dont see it happening for at least 1 or 2 years if ever.

Were finally getting tek tier in the 2.0 update and I clearly remember when wardrumjordan said they had no plans to add it or bosses due to mobile limits. Here they are providing it though!

Archived