Question about structures in a resource cave

YamiJustin

On Ragnarok there's a nice small metal cave near the northwestern coast. I built a raft inside the cave with a refinery and whatnot, as well as a bed. My hope was the cave entrance would seal up with rocks again concealing it. The rocks spawned again sealing the cave with the raft inside, but the bed was destroyed. Will this happen no matter where I park the raft in the cave?

2 hours ago, YamiJustin said:

On Ragnarok there's a nice small metal cave near the northwestern coast. I built a raft inside the cave with a refinery and whatnot, as well as a bed. My hope was the cave entrance would seal up with rocks again concealing it. The rocks spawned again sealing the cave with the raft inside, but the bed was destroyed. Will this happen no matter where I park the raft in the cave?

How many foundations did you place the bed on?  If it's only one foundation then it autodecayed. You need to have at least 2 foundations under a bed.

1 minute ago, YamiJustin said:

I didn't have any, just the bed on the raft

Ok and the bed doesn't have any foundations on it either, correct?  I know they have disabled auto-decay now for a month so no way to test it.  Id' recommend setting up a couple of foundations though inside the cave and putting a bed on those instead.  I seriously doubt you'll have any issues with the bed being destroyed in that case. This isn't a cave thing so my guess is it has to do with autodecay.

Archived