pve Looking for a Daeodon breeder on Xbox!

M4cex

Hi!

I'm a leader of a 3-man-tribe and would like to have a fourth (alliance) member to join us for the boss battles! We play on UnOfficial PvE cluster and our main goal is to beat all the bosses on all maps at least on gamma difficulty but would like to see if we're up for Betas and Alphas too.

This far we've done Alpha Megapithecus, Alpha Broodmother and Alpha Dragon with a 20/20 Tek Rex army and one Yuty. We've also beaten Alpha Center and SE bosses.

Atm me and my buddy are breeding 20/20 rexes (or 21/21) with 23760 hp and 749% dmg after 100% imprint. The idea is to beat the game the way it was designed so not gonna use any exploits or glitches to get through these boss fights (ie. getting a boss stuck).

We are looking for a dedicated Daeodon breeder or a small crew to join our alliance. We are not expecting you to be a hardcore dragon slayer or anything. It's more than enough that you just WANT to beat the game the legit way and that you're willing to give it some time and be patience. We're not professionals either but strongly driven by the desire to get this game finally beaten. We are providing you a quick start by giving you (or your small crew) some gear and tools including kibbles, cryofridge and cryopods.

Please note that we're still gonna be in separate tribes and will have our own things going on so you gotta be able to maintain your base on your own. You are free to do your own stuff when we're not battling against bosses but make sure to focus on getting your daeodons prepared for the fight!

If you are the one we're looking for then please contact me through xbl gt M4cex

-Make

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

This is still very much a thing! This far we've beaten all Island bosses (excluding the overseer), Center bosses and SE boss on alpha. Valguero only on gamma to try the mechanics. We have a set of rexes ready for the Overseer, but gonna give it few weeks more before going for the gamma. After overseer we're going for the Ext. boss.

Archived