My 5 giga died with 29:50 min timer on the bag

Norman123

• Volunteer Moderator
35 minutes ago, Norman123 said:

I log in the morning, my 5 giga died with 29:50 min timer on the bag, like they died when i logged in, DILO happen ?

Your Gigas unfortunately accumulated enough food debt to die and did so when going out of stasis. Remember, when you are offline and no players are around, nothing happens and it all happens when they are being rendered and if they didn't get fed for a long enough period of time, they starve.

• Volunteer Moderator
Just now, Norman123 said:

The problem is, i dont understand becuae yesterday before going to sleep, at 00h20 EU time, i'v cryo all the gigas before going to sleep because they were baby you know, and at 3% growing phase.

And when i woke up, the only thing i saw it was the bags on the floor with fresh timer :(

The server most likely crashed after you did so and rolled back few minutes before. ?

• Volunteer Moderator
Just now, Norman123 said:

I understand thanks for your answer, but what this thing happen to Giga only, and not to my 3 managarmr who was at 7% growing :o

Really weird.

Your Manas probably had enough food to pass juvenile and had enough food in the troughs nearby to survive the night.

I always leave food on the gigas. When I pod a baby, it has food on it. Food drops to the ground, pick it up after. At no time does a baby have an empty inventory, except when they first pop. If there is ever a rollback, no matter what... babies have food on them. Baby turns juvi? Leave food on it for a while. If I am super paranoid I will even max inventory their food at juvi before I go to bed.

35 minutes ago, Lycan187u said:

I meant full grown gigas...

Eh? I've never had a full grown giga starve that was not my fault and I have been breeding them since legacy. I am currently feeding gigas on three different maps. I am not aware of and have never heard of a bug where a dino will starve out of render, except for babies.

Archived