Really, now you disable auto-decay?

Zen00

50 minutes ago, Zen00 said:

Really, now you disable auto-decay? After most peoples bases/dinos have disappeared already..... >_>

This is incompetence on a monumental scale.

Yep. I started tweeting and warning them about it last weekend and so many other did too. They knew it, ignored it, and did it AFTER most people would lose dinos.... lol

• 1 month later...

Anyone else get screwed by the devs when auto decay came back? I had a stone foundation with a fab and chem bench on it less than one foundation away from where I was spawning in and I was there using the fab/chem bench last night, but I log in and the stone foundation is gone. I also lost some metal foundations that I know I placed down within the last week. Is the decay timer just that low for foundations without walls and stuff built on them? Or did I get F'd by Devs?

1 hour ago, dgerds said:

Anyone else get screwed by the devs when auto decay came back? I had a stone foundation with a fab and chem bench on it less than one foundation away from where I was spawning in and I was there using the fab/chem bench last night, but I log in and the stone foundation is gone. I also lost some metal foundations that I know I placed down within the last week. Is the decay timer just that low for foundations without walls and stuff built on them? Or did I get F'd by Devs?

On Thursday, April 11, 2019 at 9:01 PM, SaltyMonkey said:

tenor.gif?itemid=4805068

Archived