Structure decay timers not visible?

nola667

1 minute ago, nola667 said:

Since the server restart today I can no longer see decay timers on other tribe's structures. Did I miss reading something somewhere in patch notes?

They disabled them to help prevent further lost items/dino's to the players who lost their characters. Looks like it might be about a month until they activate them again.

• Volunteer Moderator
2 minutes ago, nola667 said:

Since the server restart today I can no longer see decay timers on other tribe's structures. Did I miss reading something somewhere in patch notes?

The patch notes is not up yet but they did make an announcement regarding the decay timers:

• 4 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, mudplayerx said:

Look at the Steam reviews.Tons of new players bought the game, couldnt build anything and then left horrible feedback and quit. They need to turn that decay timer back on, it's ridiculous, especially for the new players that log in and think the game is just BS because they can't build.

What about all the people hoping their tickets get answered?

• Volunteer Moderator
4 minutes ago, mudplayerx said:

That is an entirely separate matter that new players are not responsible for.  Wildcard is responsible for answering tickets, meanwhile their Steam rating has gone to crap and no new players are coming in.

It’s not even remotely a separate matter. It’s exactly the matter. 

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to Structure decay timers not visible?

Archived