Update Regarding Recent Lost Characters

StudioWildcard

On 4/12/2019 at 8:59 PM, SaltyMonkey said:

Looks like you can’t move on though because here you are.

Ark was all I played but then I took a huge hiatus. I see Ark for what it truly is and enjoy what I can because of how I choose to play it. I don’t generally suffer the same issues that people constantly compain aboug because of how I have tailored my experience. With all that said, the developers do you need to communicate more before repeatedly making the same mistakes over and over.

I guess you don't play with other online players in a PVP fashion. I'm not sure how you are "avoiding" meshing other than just not acknowledging it because it doesn't fit your narrative. But have fun with your care bear "tailored experience". You can respond after you have over 3000+ hours in the game and have had to host a PVP clustered server with all these BS bugs...

• Facepalm 2

Hi Wildcard, i'have a real problem.

Yesterday I was raising a giganoto and I got disconnected like for 20 min to go for some things to the store, when I came back I realized that I was not in my tribe anymore and the dinosaurs that I had appeared with red letters and saying (protection against damage to disconnected) I can no longer access my base and I feel very sad because I lost all the dinosaurs and material I had, I want to know what can be done about it and how to recover all my things, since it took me a lot of work to get them and I feel really frustrated.

Or if you have any contact email to talk about it and explain more in detail what happened.
Thank you

12 minutes ago, blargzilla said:

I guess you don't play with other online players in a PVP fashion. I'm not sure how you are "avoiding" meshing other than just not acknowledging it because it doesn't fit your narrative. But have fun with your care bear "tailored experience". You can respond after you have over 3000+ hours in the game and have had to host a PVP clustered server with all these BS bugs...

I have almost 5000 buddy.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, blargzilla said:

Are you blind? 5000 hours and no game-breaking bugs? 

Just posted today....22 minutes FULL of bugs....go open your eyes and watch that.

I never said the game doesn’t have bugs. I said I don’t have the issues most players have. Imagine thinking someone was blind just because they choose to play the game differently than you?

Hola comodín, tengo un problema real.

Ayer estaba levantando un giganoto y me desconecté como por 20 minutos para ir por algunas cosas a la tienda, cuando regresé me di cuenta de que ya no estaba en mi tribu y de los dinosaurios que había aparecido con letras rojas y diciendo: protección contra daños desconectados) Ya no puedo acceder a mi base y me siento muy triste porque perdí todos los dinosaurios y el material que tenía, quiero saber qué se puede hacer al respecto y cómo recuperar todas mis cosas, ya que me tomó Tengo mucho trabajo para conseguirlos y me siento realmente frustrado.

O si tiene algún correo electrónico de contacto para hablar sobre ello y explicar más detalladamente lo que sucedió.
Gracias

Anyone waiting for arks response...

Today at 18:16

Greetings Tyx2,

Thank you for contacting Studio Wildcard Customer Support. I am Wildcard GM Kratos and I am happy to assist you in your survival adventures today. We are really sorry to hear that you had the misfortune of losing a survivor. Sadly, we are unable to get back your original character. However, we are able to give your character some exp on non-Extinction servers. Please provide us with your previous character level and then we can get you an appointment. We are also able to help with tribe ownership. Just let us know.

What we CANNOT help with:

Restoring levels past level 105

Restoring , items, blueprints, element, or anything tek related

Bringing your original survivor back to life

Ascending players

How does the appointment work? (this will answer most of your questions and save time to get you the quickest appointment available):

For this appointment, you will login your server that you provide to us. (If you would like to change servers, let us know ahead of time).

If you have not created a new survivor for that server yet, you will do so before the appointment. At the time of the appointment, we will join your server and if you are on that server with your new survivor, we will teleport to your location in game.

We will then grant you a set amount of lost experience on top of what you have already earned with your new survivor.

Sincerely,

it was not some misfortune it was WC mistake and they take no responsibility!

and this response proves how little WC care so please keep your sincerely to yourself...

You did not bother to read my ticket as that had lvl vie the picture evidence which WC demand even when not appropriate, that showed my character laying on my bed with lvl and gear!

You could have told me this in a email on the same day your assistance is worse then useless...  I was lead to believe by your official posts that my engrams and restoring my character and imprinting Dinos was know possible..  

and I excepted your task was mammoth and would take time..

I have been playing for 4 years I have the experience to lvl a character my concern was/is my imprinted Dinos . 

I have played over 8k hrs and every time I think I have seen the worse of WC yet again show WC have the ability to surpass even there own wild erratic behaviour...

Please confirm that you are scrubbing by character that you have lost and are refunding my time and costs!

tells talk about hypocrisy!

Yep same issue had gm Daz just call me a liar when I pointed out to him/her that it was postered on their site that we should not create a new character if our old one was lost. Just pointless trying to solve things with WC as  they are the ones causing all these issues with sheer mismanagment and implementation of updates not tested appropriately and then half hearted giving us assistance which in most cases is usless.

On 4/16/2019 at 7:08 AM, SaltyMonkey said:

I never said the game doesn’t have bugs. I said I don’t have the issues most players have. Imagine thinking someone was blind just because they choose to play the game differently than you?

Well what a surprise to see you being a bigger human than Everyone Else.. instead of Down-voting everything you dont like, why dont you try to chance our opinions instead of being a smart ass ? My guess would be that you are “too tired” to come up with a great speech. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, WhySoParanoid said:

Well what a surprise to see you being a bigger human than Everyone Else.. instead of Down-voting everything you dont like, why dont you try to chance our opinions instead of being a smart ass ? My guess would be that you are “too tired” to come up with a great speech. 

You're cute! I love how you think I down-vote everything. Your paranoia is showing! I never said I was better. You implied that...do you feel inferior? I am just tired of a super buggy game, 2 years after it's release, 4 years after it's early access. Every day I play I come across a bug that has been there since I started playing 3 years ago. Let's reload that longneck rifle one-more-time. Oh your gun won't come out? Just keep switching weapon slots. Oh look you got a nasty error transferring to another map in a cluster. Oh poop an update wiped out your whole base?!?!

If these examples have never happened to you....congratulations! You are the 1%! For those of us that play this game to it's full potential are fundamentally disappointed in the lackluster response from both the DEVs and Community-facing staff. It took a very popular Youtuber to get banned for shedding light on this to even get a response...finally! They released their first fix yesterday....and I applaud that...BUUT 2 years after it became a known issue?? I'm glad you're patient enough to wait that long....but if I paid for something I expect some sort of movement for game-breaking issues to get resolved. It seems Wildcards focus has always been on moar DLC and not fixing content already released....

• Haha 1

On 4/11/2019 at 6:53 PM, Bobbette said:

Thank you. Would you be able to get back to weekly updates and maybe (get rid of troodons because they are really annoying when starting even if you are high level)

My guy. If you have more than 4 fortitude troodons do nothing.  Takes 15 to knock me with 30 fort. 

On 4/16/2019 at 1:43 PM, Tyx2 said:

Anyone waiting for arks response...

Today at 18:16

Greetings Tyx2,

Thank you for contacting Studio Wildcard Customer Support. I am Wildcard GM Kratos and I am happy to assist you in your survival adventures today. We are really sorry to hear that you had the misfortune of losing a survivor. Sadly, we are unable to get back your original character. However, we are able to give your character some exp on non-Extinction servers. Please provide us with your previous character level and then we can get you an appointment. We are also able to help with tribe ownership. Just let us know.

What we CANNOT help with:

Restoring levels past level 105

Restoring , items, blueprints, element, or anything tek related

Bringing your original survivor back to life

Ascending players

How does the appointment work? (this will answer most of your questions and save time to get you the quickest appointment available):

For this appointment, you will login your server that you provide to us. (If you would like to change servers, let us know ahead of time).

If you have not created a new survivor for that server yet, you will do so before the appointment. At the time of the appointment, we will join your server and if you are on that server with your new survivor, we will teleport to your location in game.

We will then grant you a set amount of lost experience on top of what you have already earned with your new survivor.

Sincerely,

it was not some misfortune it was WC mistake and they take no responsibility!

and this response proves how little WC care so please keep your sincerely to yourself...

You did not bother to read my ticket as that had lvl vie the picture evidence which WC demand even when not appropriate, that showed my character laying on my bed with lvl and gear!

You could have told me this in a email on the same day your assistance is worse then useless...  I was lead to believe by your official posts that my engrams and restoring my character and imprinting Dinos was know possible..  

and I excepted your task was mammoth and would take time..

I have been playing for 4 years I have the experience to lvl a character my concern was/is my imprinted Dinos . 

I have played over 8k hrs and every time I think I have seen the worse of WC yet again show WC have the ability to surpass even there own wild erratic behaviour...

Please confirm that you are scrubbing by character that you have lost and are refunding my time and costs!

tells talk about hypocrisy!

Bro. They offered you an option, that you're still complaining about. It's not like they wiped your Dino's. Stop bitching 

Hi I wait same since 16 days when become we reaction or awnser of the ticket because it's nice it's only event and I can't join I have ark play since Xbox preview release. I know it's many work with a lot of lost characters. But a awnser or a mail we do soon contact and so on is nice to hear but nothing ia very sad sry for my bad English 

: ph34r:
A few days ago I was feeding a baby giganotus and I disconnected for about 20 minutes to go for some things to the store, when I came back I realized that I was no longer in my tribe and the dinosaurs that had appeared with I can not access my base and I feel very sad because I lost all the dinosaurs and the material I had, I want to know what can be done about it and how to recover all of them my things, since it took me I have a lot of work to get them and I feel really frustrated.
Or if there is an email to contact them directly.
My server is the number 119 pve ragnarok the tribe in which I was called as my character. I lost more than 100 dinosaurs

I agree I also lost my character and have heard nothing back,was raising 13 rexes amd other dinos too did boss fights unlocked tek, the lost character sure I can lvl new character up but I don't see why I have to I played this game since beta when we didn't get 2x anything except once ina  while and spent a lot of time and effort and hours on this game.. we are a two man tribe not a big tribe where others can maintain bases and dinos ...The main thing what is most annoying is lack of response when submitted a ticket...

I think the communication has improved in the last few months which is always good and I do appreciate wc trying to fix stuff..But you have to understand the frustration from the players when things like this happen and it takes weeks to get  even get a reply let alone get things sorted..